New sponsor announced | Vital Football

New sponsor announced

Cazoo looks interesting company. Owned by guy who started Zoopla and sold it for $3bn last year. Directors include chairman of Daily Mail Lord Rothermere and also a venture capitalist Fred Distin who also backed Zoopla. Its a new start up business of about 18 months selling second hand cars on line and has circa 1,600 to choose from at the moment. They are also the new sponsor of Everton. Yes good to be away from booze and alcohol.

Not sure how big a company it is or what they are paying us but I thought I'd try it typed in Honda civic as I want a Type R but they are so expensive and guess what not a single one and only 9 civics in stock.
I expect they are ex-lease cars like Motorpoint

Payment is probably linked to which league we are in. Must be a fair deal given it seems they are getting more ad slots than the last lot, including kids.

And for the first time in many years the Club’s principal partner branding will also feature on all junior kits to be sold, which means that Villa’s younger fans will now be able to purchase and wear the same shirts as their heroes.”

Well that’s one of way of spinning it I suppose...

Not sure how big a company it is or what they are paying us but I thought I'd try it typed in Honda civic as I want a Type R but they are so expensive and guess what not a single one and only 9 civics in stock.
I expect they are ex-lease cars like Motorpoint
The advert they run on the tele is very simplistic. It suggests you can see a car on line, buy it and it will be delivered to your house.
I must be a bit old fashioned because I couldnt think of buying a car that I hadnt had a good test drive in to see what it can do by way of performance.

The advert they run on the tele is very simplistic. It suggests you can see a car on line, buy it and it will be delivered to your house.
I must be a bit old fashioned because I couldnt think of buying a car that I hadnt had a good test drive in to see what it can do by way of performance.
Yes that ad infuriates me Who the f**k would buy a car without having inspected and test-driven it? Ridiculous!

Yes that ad infuriates me Who the f**k would buy a car without having inspected and test-driven it? Ridiculous!

Yeah . Weird init. Looking at getting a new car this summer. It is not just web based selling companies. The dealerships are doing online deliver as well.

Exactly mate you aren't going to shell out Thousands on something you haven't even sat in. I buy most things online these days but I'd draw the line at a car. There again there are people who just by a car to get from A to B and as long as it has the features they want they are happy.
I don't think there would be many though

Yeah . Weird init. Looking at getting a new car this summer. It is not just web based selling companies. The dealerships are doing online deliver as well.
It's inevitable I suppose. I just imagine how anyone would buy a car without checking it out, especially second hand. If it were a new like-for-like replacement, that wouldn't be an issue I guess, but otherwise? Not for me Jeff!

My Mrs would probably buy a car like that, I had to force her to drive the Toyota IQ I bought her, she eventually drove it around the dealer's car park and said yes that will do. No interest in cars whatsoever , She now loves it so much I'm not allowed to drive it

This is great news. I'm not willing to advertise gambling sites so haven't bought a new shirt in a while. The last new one I bought was Acorns. Last shirt I bought was the 82 home shirt. Looking forward to getting this one