New songs | Vital Football

New songs

onlyteaminthemids

Vital Squad Member
I reckon we’re ready for some new chants. Here’s an effort to the tune of “desposito”, pretty sure some of you talented people can do better:

Super Jack
Bit of magic to McGinniesta,
Plays a lovely ball in to Chester,
Scores because we’re the best a,
Super Jack…

After the post by our erstwhile colleague gmvillan in the Boro match thread where he pleaded "Can we PLEASE stop singing about Birmingham City!!!" I believe it's time that the collective superbrain that is Vital Villa got their thinking caps on and came to the rescue, please remember that they need to be remembered by fans who may have had a drop or three, get your creative juices flowing we have a new team, a new manager, a new playing style, so lets get some new terrace chants to go with it :utv:

What about... Fuck the Albion
I wonder if they will bring out that we hate Villa West Brom West Brom nonsense, never seen so much hatred turn to outright fear when they were singing that in the Rainbow before realising they were not “alone” Around the time we won the league

I went to see Bayern Munich vs Benfica last Tuesday, not sure if I mentioned it! Their Ultras section takes up a lower tier behind the goal. The singing was non-stop for the entire game. Bit orchestrated may be but so atmospheric. There was one bit where they all shouted Bayern and then silence. A few seconds later the rest of the ground answered with Bayern. That went on for a couple of minutes. It was
So simple but had the hairs on the back of my neck on end. Thought at the time that would be even better if it was Villa!

We’ve stolen Allez Allez Allez from the scousers which is a start.

And the scousers stole it from Europe. Not sure who started it first but Napoli and Atletico have been singing it for years.

It’s a good song but it’s not original, wish we could come up with something that is truly ours for everyone else to put their spin on.

To the tune of Michael Finnigan (begin again)

We wanna sing a song about John McGinn again
Wanna see him use that magic left pin again
He scores goals and Villa win again
We love John McGinn again begin again

To the tune of Michael Finnigan (begin again)

We wanna sing a song about John McGinn again
Wanna see him use that magic left pin again
He scores goals and Villa win again
We love John McGinn again begin again

We're on the march with dean'os army
We're going up the football league's
And we'll really shake them up
When we win the FA cup
Cause we're the greatest football team
Last sung when Sir Ron Saunders was in charge and we all know how that ended
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE :utv::utv::utv:

We have something original - Holte Enders in the Sky ?

Yes but it’s only a few words and the whole song is about them down the road. Something original and about Villa only would be great.

I like the new one for Elmohamady to the tune of ‘She’s Electric’ by Oasis, very easy for everyone to pick up.

To Dean Martin's volare-

Ooohhhhhhh tammy! whoa-oh-oh-ooh
Bo-laise, whoa- oh-oh -oh
We have kodj, hutts and mcginn
And Super Jack, so we're gonna win
Dean Smith, he's one of our own
Look out! cos here comes a goal!
El Ghazi whoa oh
John Terry...whoa oh oh oh!

worst tune of have ever heard.
sounds terrible when you here it on the box, even worse when you have surround sound on.
utter dull drivel.
we haven't had a good chant since the bells are ringing.

Maybe, but it sounds great at Villa Park;)

It means so much to fans who have lost dear ones who were Villa fans who go on to be exclusive members of that great group that are the Holte Enders in the Sky.

I do like "the bells are ringing" and also "she wore a claret ribbon" - both were anthems of the 81 and 82 seasons. We were belting out the latter on the boat going across the channel on our way to Rotterdam