New Site For Blades | Vital Football

New Site For Blades

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
New forum!

Hopefully you enjoy, you can just drag images now, you can do this sort of thing which I know we all need in our lives!

Youtube you just put the url in.

And you can put in gifs just go to somewhere like: https://giphy.com/

and copy the link

Or you can use the insert media button in your reply box

View attachment 28378

and press giphy

Last edited:
Any problems with logging in, email membership@vitalfootball.co.uk
Could you pass this on to IT Admin please?

I deleted my Ad Blockers needed to view Bladesmad so I could assess the site, but currently without them it’s slow as hell, the Ads are excessive and intrusive, there are auto redirects to other websites and page errors and reloads. It’s basically become every bit as bad as Bladesman was to view right now lads, this is my 4th attempt to post this message on iPhone and iPad.

It’s not a broadband bandwidth problem, (I average 75/18) I think the problem is that there are just too many Ads and videos opening and reopening for the network adapters on hand-held devices to handle the throughput, which was exactly same problem we had on Bladesmad. It’s overloading them. Slow to open, jittering typing, and the pages keep restarting due to ‘error. Being auto redirected to other websites is separate issue to the overloading and just shouldn’t happen on a decent website.

I’ve tried it on my PC and it can handle the Ads ok, but unless something changes, the only way users will be able to access this site on hand-helds will be to block the Ads which is obviously counter productive for your network and is exactly the same issue that led to the demise of Bladesmad network.

Could you get back please?

Could you pass this on to IT Admin please?

I deleted my Ad Blockers needed to view Bladesmad so I could assess the site, but currently without them it’s slow as hell, the Ads are excessive and intrusive, there are auto redirects to other websites and page errors and reloads. It’s basically become every bit as bad as Bladesman was to view right now lads, this is my 4th attempt to post this message on iPhone and iPad.

It’s not a broadband bandwidth problem, (I average 75/18) I think the problem is that there are just too many Ads and videos opening and reopening for the network adapters on hand-held devices to handle the throughput, which was exactly same problem we had on Bladesmad. It’s overloading them. Slow to open, jittering typing, and the pages keep restarting due to ‘error. Being auto redirected to other websites is separate issue to the overloading and just shouldn’t happen on a decent website.

I’ve tried it on my PC and it can handle the Ads ok, but unless something changes, the only way users will be able to access this site on hand-helds will be to block the Ads which is obviously counter productive for your network and is exactly the same issue that led to the demise of Bladesmad network.

Could you get back please?

.....out of the frying pan...........I agree