New Signings | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Signings

Skip155 - 19/10/2016 09:19

helgy - 20/10/2016 08:09

No sign of Whitehouse signing not going to happen if he does not sign today, could he have be tempted elsewhere starting to look that way.

Haha calm yourself Helgy. He was never signing for us - missus just here shopping remember. LMAO.

That's true she dis go shopping but where is the signing?

helgy - 20/10/2016 09:39

No sign of Whitehouse signing not going to happen if he does not sign today, could he have be tempted elsewhere starting to look that way.

Haha calm yourself Helgy. He was never signing for us - missus just here shopping remember. LMAO.

Given the choice of watching LCFC or going shopping my missus would too. That's not why they were in Lincoln though. I imagine you know more than me Helgy but I'm relaxed and enjoying the media games.

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/lincoln-city-lodge-bid-for-midfielder-elliott-whitehouse-reveals-nuneaton-town-boss/story-29825687-detail/story.html

"The 22-year-old is believed to have agreed personal terms with the Imps and completed a medical at Sincil Bank earlier this week.

And the Imps are close to agreeing a fee with the National League North club for the England C international."

Is there a limit to the number of players from the same Club that can be called up for a 'C' international ? If Whitehouse signs then to have four away for a big part of the week would seem a bit unfair .
Good signing if it comes off !

Usually on a Street or Road or Precinct with things for sale in them, and of a pretty standard design wherever you go.

I was told on Monday morning that over the weekend Elliot had decided to sign for City. I was informed by a work colleague who is a friend of the family. It just needed a few things tied up.

Skip155 - 19/10/2016 10:54

helgy - 20/10/2016 09:39

Given the choice of watching LCFC or going shopping my missus would too. That's not why they were in Lincoln though. I imagine you know more than me Helgy but I'm relaxed and enjoying the media games.

Skip just having a laugh.
No message board madness from me all chilled out.
Media games all part of it ;-)