New signings | Vital Football

New signings

Scholes controls

Vital Youth Team
With the news that massey and viv could be out for the season once the take over is done do the conditions change could we sign free agents or are we stuck with what we got

Massey out for the season - what a surprise.
What was that about 5 games in a season maybe he'll do the decent thing and mutually cancel his contract - robbed us blind

End of the road for our survival hopes I fear. Utterly toothless with zero pace on the wings. Lang can't do it all on his own.

End of the road for our survival hopes I fear. Utterly toothless with zero pace on the wings. Lang can't do it all on his own.

Thought as much when the news came through of the 2 latest long term casualties....be interesting to see what happens when this takeover gets done as to if any funds are made available to recruit out of contract or clubless players. It's our ONLY chance as yesterday's team is doomed to the drop.

Not a good morning.

Let's just hope these new guys coming have good contacts
And there are a few players decent players without a club and are fit to play
But it needs efl get their fingers out and give the deal the OK first

Yes and it looks like Bolton could pass us on the way down, oh dear.
I know I don't like them but they are playing well and deserve to be where they are
Yesterday our defence was a complete shambles
Midfield was awful as for Evans I would sooner see asgaard on the field
And apart from lang nothing of any threat upfront
Dodo is absolute dodo
I hope Bahrain group are still interested in the deal
Because league two is nailed on with this lot of crap

Thought as much when the news came through of the 2 latest long term casualties....be interesting to see what happens when this takeover gets done as to if any funds are made available to recruit out of contract or clubless players. It's our ONLY chance as yesterday's team is doomed to the drop.

Not a good morning.

If Massey was rubbish, and contributed little to the team, and was rarely fit anyway, then why does losing him negatively affect our chances of staying up?

If Massey was rubbish, and contributed little to the team, and was rarely fit anyway, then why does losing him negatively affect our chances of staying up?
I wouldn't say massey will be missed and who is saying him not playing will effect us staying up
Stevie wonder ?

I wouldn't say massey will be missed and who is saying him not playing will effect us staying up
Stevie wonder ?
It's implicit in what Hindley posted Bicky.

Responding to C_Latic saying it's the end of the road for our survival hopes, Hindley agreed, reflecting that he thought the same with the news of the 2 new injuries.

Just try and win a game of football. That’s all we want Not to go to a place like Accrington and. Go for a point. That was a winnable game. Thrown away by bad tactics.

That's fair John, (even though I disagree that we went for a point) but in our previous 3 games, we'd won two and should have won the other.

Yesterday was poor. Really poor, but let's put this into context. You could tell that Leam Richardson was seriously unhappy. I doubt we'll be as sloppy again on Saturday.

I have conceded that he had played well in the 2 recent wins...playing like that he will be missed but he is no use on the treatment table....it's a blow.

It's implicit in what Hindley posted Bicky.

Responding to C_Latic saying it's the end of the road for our survival hopes, Hindley agreed, reflecting that he thought the same with the news of the 2 new injuries.
I am disappointed with otobar looking like he is another injury liability

Once the season is over,
it will be interesting to see who the New Owners have in mind for the manager for next season and will he be a new 'brush' who wants to sweep clean most of the present squad and bring in his own players.

I think the new regime will already be making plans for next season and let's
hope we have a strong squad that's winning on a regular basis and put this
awful season behind us.

I have conceded that he had played well in the 2 recent wins...playing like that he will be missed but he is no use on the treatment table....it's a blow.
See ya Gav thanks for Leeds away, mind yourself on the way out - enjoy your money for little or nowt this year - bye