New Signing | Vital Football

New Signing

Was hoping for someone new if it were to make some difference. Hope he can make a bit more of an impact and prove himself worthwhile.

oldimpsfan - 25/12/2015 00:51

I think there will be other movements, both in and out, in the coming weeks.
Bound to be, especially after the manager's comments following Monday's game.

Seems to have gone off the boil a bit after some early promise, so hoping we get the Hawkridge of before rather than the last month or two.

Hawkridge is an okay player. Certainly no worse than any of our other players and probably better than the majority.

Is he a player of the calibre to win promotion ? Probably not, but I think it takes a good while and a lot of money to put together a squad of promotion contenders

Davidimp - 25/12/2015 16:16

oldimpsfan - 25/12/2015 00:51

I think there will be other movements, both in and out, in the coming weeks.
Bound to be, especially after the manager's comments following Monday's game.

I think Bradford and some of Barrow was a bit of a test drive for some of our players and I suspect that some of them hit the kerb, failed to check the mirror often enough and failed to indicate et al.

I still think tempest should be getting a few more chances he looks promising plus his corners are more lethal than others

danimp21 - 26/12/2015 10:19

I still think tempest should be getting a few more chances he looks promising plus his corners are more lethal than others
I think Tempest could do a job in the middle as he is not such an out and out winger like Hawkridge. Tempest instead of Power.