New signing | Vital Football

New signing

I think the team have been hacked in some way. I think the forwards have been told they'll get Covid if they score.

As much as,we need a goalscorer, piority is Shirley an experienced head to organise us defensively?

Judging by the exits, shirley SE is about to boost defense. As you suggest, an experienced head is no doubt on his shopping list. I think that a striker is also a priority. Reinforcing both positions asap is crucial.

Welcome Callum. No one we have had from Southampton has disappointed.

My so called tip for who we might be getting was a load of horse!! (One or both of the Wright brothers from Crawley!!) Should have known better. Someone's getting a slap.

Welcome Callum.

I can’t help thinking the one part of the field we have enough bodies is midfield. However, if as alluded to above, this guy can score as well, that’s a bonus.

As much as,we need a goalscorer, piority is Shirley an experienced head to organise us defensively?
Steve’s comments here probably explain why he hasn’t been able to sign any experienced players recently:
“We all want to go for the same type of player and you have to be in the pecking order, you have to accept that you are not going to take the ones you ideally want.”

“Our offers for players is going to be less than what others can offer, but you can’t get down, if you get down in this game you would give up. We are where we are, we can afford what we can afford and we are working hard to strengthen the group”

Am I the only one getting sick and tired of Evans constantly whinging about our budget?
Every time we sign someone he says “there were a host of league one and Championship clubs after him” and in the next breath he is saying we can’t get anyone half decent because we have the smallest budget on the planet.
No one is listening anymore Steve.
Why don’t you spend your time trying to get the best out Graham, Johnson, Dempsey etc. by getting the lads playing some football?