New Signing is given Beckham and Dack’s “No.23”...... | Vital Football

New Signing is given Beckham and Dack’s “No.23”......

The only way to find out if they have it or not is to chuck them in.
I played with many players over the years who shone in training but disappeared in games.
Hopefully they will come good and get a career out of the game.

I'm sure that what shotshy says about training well is true but there are those, who stand out from the off. I watched a lot of training at Beechings Cross and Dack just looked special in every session. It looked easier for him than for seasoned pros and he obviously enjoyed every minute of it. Let's hope he comes back with a bang and attracts interest.

I'm sure that what shotshy says about training well is true but there are those, who stand out from the off. I watched a lot of training at Beechings Cross and Dack just looked special in every session. It looked easier for him than for seasoned pros and he obviously enjoyed every minute of it. Let's hope he comes back with a bang and attracts interest.
You’re right there mate. What i liked was that he usually looked to turn and attack as opposed to just playing it back to who gave it to him. Dack is quality

A positive update from a few days ago from Mowbray about Dack.
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....y-mowbray-gives-update-star-man-bradley-dack/

My fear for Dack being 26 going on 27 this year is time is running out for that big money move to the premier league.

It was evident from his first actual game too.

Henry Woods has the look of a quality young player. Not sure whether the extension was a one year spell, hopefully it was at least two - he could be another sound investment. Hope he plays tomorrow.