NEW Sign In Thread | Page 737 | Vital Football

NEW Sign In Thread

I’m going to bed. It’s a 5am alarm and I want to read. Disappointing weekend but do you know what I’ve had loads along this journey. Let’s kept the dream alive.

This current situation has made me realise just how much I spend on football (match tickets, trains, hotels, food & drink).

The last two weeks I have picked up 8 tins of Thatchers Cider (just over 7 pints) at Tesco Express at a total cost of £8.00 each time.

It's incredible how you can start a feature that will generate plenty of posts and pageviews, then one comment can bring it to an end.

There was me trying to rebuild my momentum in my attempt to keep this website going, but now it has gone again.

It's incredible how you can start a feature that will generate plenty of posts and pageviews, then one comment can bring it to an end.

There was me trying to rebuild my momentum in my attempt to keep this website going, but now it has gone again.

Stay with it Jules, we're all behind you in your amazing efforts to keep the forum going so please don't be discouraged.....

Watch just vibrated. Got excited wondering what it was, looked, and saw "Daily Briefing". Need to decide whether I am upgrading before 20th to take advantage of an offer.