NEW Sign In Thread | Page 669 | Vital Football

NEW Sign In Thread

Night everyone, another good day to be an Imp! And there seem to have been an awful lot of those lately..... see you tomorrow.

Off out in a few minutes as moved daughter into her flat in Finsbury Park so she starts her job as a clinical psychologist in the NHS tomorrow. Now home with no energy to cook.

Think it’ll be Wagamama’s or Nando’s ?

It was Wagamama’s. Dogs at feet now in kitchen. Glass of decent Sauvignon Blanc and A winged victory for the sullen on amazon echo. Chill time.

Full moon tonight. My most memorable full moons was a freezing cold November on an ignomells beach in the late 90s. Was out from trunch lane at chapel st Leonard’s and I tackled up in front of a few incredulous locals that had gathered for a beer. All the seasonal stuff was closed. Out I went and fished between 9-11 as that was high water. 3 x5 LB cod to boot.

Had the absolute sh*t scared out of me by low flying jets from the raf.

Fond memories. Bloody freezing that night.

OMG, Chapel St Leonards brings back memories!! Used to have family holidays there, remember Trunch Lane well.

NOVEMBER? No wonder you were getting funny looks.....

OMG, Chapel St Leonards brings back memories!! Used to have family holidays there, remember Trunch Lane well.

NOVEMBER? No wonder you were getting funny looks.....

Peta I remember watching the moon rise out of a flat sea. It was amazing. Surreal. Love our coast in winter. Good fishing ?