New shirt | Vital Football

New shirt

I can't remember the last time I bought a shirt and I won't be buying this one, although I do like it. Feels quite retro with those striped trims, similar to our shirt back in the '60s - @Old Red Fart can you confirm?

The blue and yellow, yet to be launched sounds more exciting. Could be awful. Could be almost like watching Brazil.

I can't remember the last time I bought a shirt and I won't be buying this one, although I do like it. Feels quite retro with those striped trims, similar to our shirt back in the '60s - @Old Red Fart can you confirm?

Yes AC, glad to confirm. The trouble with a straight red shirt is that there's not a lot you can do to vary it. As I type this I'm looking at a photo of the 1959 FA Cup side with a short sleeved red shirt, V neck and white trim on sleeves and neck, looks as though it would suit just as well next season. The only variation is that there is no emblem on the right hand chest and it's the old fashioned biggish square on the left with a deer either side of the old Forest emblem, no stars in those days, pre Cloughie. The only variations that I can remember are sometimes round necks and sometimes a tiny collar. The away strip usually was straight white, not very exciting.
My stock of Forest gear is gradually going down, it appears that I'm not the only Forest fan in Sydney.

I don’t mind it but as stated above it doesn’t provoke any strong feelings.

I’ve seen the blue and yellow - it’s dreadful. It’s basically blue with yellow trims. Think evertons kit last 2 years.

I genuinely want to know if he's seen it cos I'm thinking the 'teaser' might have reversed the colours and it's actually yellow with blue stripes/lines

Will is genuine ITK for all things Club Shop related.

He stalks the staff and spy's on deliveries; he knows whats coming in before it has been ordered.

I have a photo of the kit boys but every time I try to upload on this site it says “file too large”. Anyone else get this??!!