New shirt | Page 2 | Vital Football

New shirt

Wonder what size shirt EM has to get ?

ive been training and a l/XL in Adidas/Nike Abd pretty much every sport clothing

macron I’m 3/4xl lol

The blue and yellow, yet to be launched sounds more exciting. Could be awful. Could be almost like watching Brazil.
i don't get the blue, heyho. but at same time red is a tough colour to wear on a quiet night out, always felt it clashes with my eyes

Not a fan of the new away shirt. I for one will be buying Apollyon an XXXXL one and then instructing him to take it straight off x

Having overcome puberty I couldn't care less what it's like.. people are never happy .

Sort the team out.

it seems to look worse in 'real life', too 80's for me, kinda shellsuity, remember them?

Having overcome puberty I couldn't care less what it's like.. people are never happy .

Sort the team out.
red every game unless we clash with opponent, then yelllow. shouldnt really take much thought at all really. Altho spose we could just wear bibs on those clash days, id be more likely to buy a bib than that spewstain

red every game unless we clash with opponent, then yelllow. shouldnt really take much thought at all really. Altho spose we could just wear bibs on those clash days, id be more likely to buy a bib than that spewstain

Or white, like this:

na8R3fKgIscN4aC6FlnSIb6yzAMpvMk-bVgrQRzjHoMBLjyMhbOFY35xvxSlCc93BgadjIETV7b0OLxJilEXlpvYTvFJQqDfS59oMuql5IeQnfVEVGPIFkNcPSR762adw-Cb8cvzPWaaFNPe1J0IupfDifGp_q8VSqHMKC_kdVmyMHc4