New shirt sponsors | Page 2 | Vital Football

New shirt sponsors

My black away shirt from this season just gone had no sponsor, but that's because I bought it in March '17 after the FGR game as it was in the club shop and I thought it looked good as an alternative colour to our green away shirt :lol: imagine my surprise when it was later unveiled as the new strip! Interestingly there were also a couple of all red with white trim and blue and yellow versions of the away shirt... possible permutations that were being looked at and assessed for last year's kit before the black was chosen? Wish I'd bought one of each.

My black away shirt from this season just gone had no sponsor, but that's because I bought it in March '17 after the FGR game as it was in the club shop and I thought it looked good as an alternative colour to our green away shirt :lol: imagine my surprise when it was later unveiled as the new strip! Interestingly there were also a couple of all red with white trim and blue and yellow versions of the away shirt... possible permutations that were being looked at and assessed for last year's kit before the black was chosen? Wish I'd bought one of each.

You can buy all those colours - it's a standard template called Eiger, and they sell for about £17. Just stick a badge on it.

I keep thinking about this and cannot answer the question: Why are we being sponsored by a London-based asbestos cleaner?

It's sounding like a Cod 5th Columnist trick to infiltrate us, and get the word SUK on our shirts.