New shirt sponsor, wait for it....... | Page 4 | Vital Football

New shirt sponsor, wait for it.......

That Best Fiends thing stuck on the sleeves is worse than I thought .It has wrecked what is a very stylish top

The sleeve sponsor does look a bit silly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-232034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-232034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 17
Better view of it. Just looks silly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-232717_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-232717_Instagram.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 17
Tuckster.
Taken a very rare 2 days off work and now desperate to get a big Listed Building Application submitted so only just on vital.
My daughter doing all the graphics for the submission to enhance the
appearance of heritage statement and I wish the club had asked her
to do the sleeve design as she is able to make even hideous items
( such as the sleeve sponsor ) into something much better.

Went on an urban bee keeping morning with a beer tasting to follow
as honey used in fermentation process to add flavour.
A request to those of you who like honey. Do not buy a jar with
made in EU and outside EU label as that includes countries such as china where they do not look after the bees well and ignore pollination.

Finally to the shirt. Colour blending is a good practice and looks great.
Do not like the bit of yellow on collar and would have preferred all green
or better still keep the yellow all the way upwards from the green blend at the base.

Will I buy it ? Only if one of my daughters fashion design friends can remove the hideous cartoon on the sleeve.
They must be getting a good deal on that sleeve sponsorship or otherwise why ruin a great design and make all supporters wearing it a laughing stock for non City fans.

Spot on DG . They have made a superb looking top look like an utter joke . Will I be buying it ? ...... NO

I thought it was just going to be the lettering graphic on there. I bought one, then saw that freakin’ goblin thing on it! Holy sh*t it’s quite bad isn’t it. I’ll melt the facka off with the iron ?

Joking apart , it really is a shame . I wanted to get this years top , but that sleeve goblin has put me off . I guess we will all get used to it

Love the shirt and dafabet looks a lot better on the front than Leovegas ever did . I am a bit disappointed with the sleeve sponsor though as looks very childlike and takes away from the standard of the rest of the shirt. I assume we will have just one premier league badge on the one arm and the other arm will have that gaming sponsor? Surely no room for both of them on the one arm?

Simple ..... just buy one of the
training tops . No stupid , pathetic kiddy pictures of goblins on those

Getting mine on Tuesday . I refuse to go out on match day wearing a home top with that ghastly thing on the sleeve . I have more pride than that

The training shirt this year I really like - I actually wish it was our away strip !

1562581840472.png