New shirt sponsor, wait for it....... | Page 3 | Vital Football

New shirt sponsor, wait for it.......

A little heads up, another gambling sponsor to be announced in the near future. Not sure of name but the club have got another bumper deal for LED screen minutes and shirt sleeve badge.
It is Best friends - going to look silly on the shirt sleeve.

The company Seriously Digital Entertainment are the creators of the award winning mobile game Best Fiends and will be the clubs first ever sleeve sponsor. The club really are cashing in which I guess is great.

Kensall again been talking:

We’re so pleased to have our friends from Seriously Digital Entertainment back on board with Norwich City for our return to the Premier League. The sleeve badge is the first one we’ve ever had and, with Best Fiends, it’s also the first character ever to feature permanently on a Premier League shirt, which is incredibly exciting.

Apparently this Best Fiends thing is a kiddies mobile video game . We are going to be made a laughing stock of by the club if you have to walk down the street advertising these ‘cute little creatures ‘ . How pathetic

I think it’s a great shirt. I really do like it. Mind you they always look a little different in the flesh. I didn’t like last seasons, but it grew on me and I ended up buying it towards the end of the season.

The new one is very modern no retro twist or anything. Looking forwards to seeing the other two. I think we might have a grey/black one this year