New shirt sponsor, wait for it....... | Page 2 | Vital Football

New shirt sponsor, wait for it.......

While we have betting companies (or loan companies ) sponsoring our shirts, I will not buy nor wear such a shirt.

I’m not going to get too hung up on it being a betting company.
I know gambling is a vice and have personal family experience of what a gambling addict can be like.
Having said that, I want the club to do well in all avenues and suspect that this deal will help to stabilise us financially over a three year period, should we suffer a relegation.
It’s no different to LeoVegas but we’re being paid more - it seems a simple commercial decision to make.
I’ve written a piece that I’ll post tomorrow morning.

I would expect the majority of fans to buy shirts based on the design and costs.
Taking a stand against betting is a personal choice but as CK has said if you want to be in the premier league the maximum income has to be achieved.
Unless hugely rich and having free sponsorship for charity, a club such as ours cannot have a local window company sponsor us anymore.

Always been the problem in the past. This has already resulted in 3 relegations
of which 2 were easily avoidable.

It will be the smallest of all 20 teams.
Just have to hope having togetherness will out do expensive moody and selfish expensive players.

Does the new training kit give anything away for new kit? It's white white green and yellow arms in a fizzy kind of style.

I do worry that we a rent spending some money as I know it's smart not to go crazy (I think villa have spent like 40 million) but we will miss out on lots of players if we keep to this 300k limit. Even championship sides are spending more than us

It’s really hard to tell until the window closes. There will no doubt be negotiations going on with various clubs, players & agents which are at different stages. There’s been talk that they want the new players in early to get them as much of pre-season as possible but by my reckoning we still need another winger, a midfielder, a striker (Rhodes) a RB and possibly a GK.
Lots still to be done...

A little heads up, another gambling sponsor to be announced in the near future. Not sure of name but the club have got another bumper deal for LED screen minutes and shirt sleeve badge.