New shirt sponsor, wait for it....... | Vital Football

New shirt sponsor, wait for it.......

Not impressed.
Looked in club shop on Friday morning and as I bought away shirt last season may just opt for getting a discounted home shirt from last season.
Maybe wear one of my 20 older shirts going back to 1980 at games ?

As I said .... it doesn’t sit too well with me as I don’t bet or gamble , but I guess it’s a necessity of modern football

At least they are making the sponsor green for the shirt unlike that stupid aviva sponsor during the half and half top. I thought the kit was red when I saw the advert with Hanley in the Blackburn kit.

Not impressed.
Looked in club shop on Friday morning and as I bought away shirt last season may just opt for getting a discounted home shirt from last season.
Maybe wear one of my 20 older shirts going back to 1980 at games ?
Read somewhere that we are/will be one if not the most expensive for top flight kit this season ?

Has the club said yet why its severed ties with the old sponsor leovegas? These betting companies seem to have huge budgets for sponsoring football clubs.
Nope but on reading Kensall it's all about money. Apparently double the record amount for a shirt sponsor deal in our history. Money money money. We must be rolling in it. Also, it sounds like the fact the company is in Asia is a big thing having global exposure unlike the British company leovegas.

Has the club said yet why its severed ties with the old sponsor leovegas? These betting companies seem to have huge budgets for sponsoring football clubs.
They cut the LeoVegas deal shirt, incurring a penalty, to get this deal done. Even with the penalty, the club are literally millions better off.

LeoVegas, I have it on good authority, are seriously pi$$ed off about the whole thing!

Something wrong when you are sponsored by a company who does same for other clubs in same league.
I know it has happened before ( flybe for example ) but I do not like it and 'daft to bet' is worse one so far.