imps1

Vital 1st Team Regular
Any idea what this means ?

Has this money been added to the clubs funds

Attachments

• 06470158-BEB4-4FB3-B765-6009782FFE0E.png
    06470158-BEB4-4FB3-B765-6009782FFE0E.png
    294 KB · Views: 104
I'm reading this as we had all but 6k of this available in August. But I'm not qualified in any form of accountancy

Yeah apparently we have had a £5.5MILLION cash injection in August. Identity of the investor to be revealed later.

Bonkers.

Nah I think they’re misreading the share document posted above. They’re looking at total rather than new.

Don't get too excited.

Someone has looked at the share capital in Lincoln City Football Club Limited (not the holding company, by the way) and thought it was new investment.

Lesson to whoever did this: if you choose to blog or boldly announce things to the world through any other medium, engage your brain first. You look a right twerp if not.

The original one looks to me like £3k only has been added to a total. No way has £5m been added. I would suggest half that or less would buy our club!

Can’t wait for the board to get loads of abuse in January for not spending £5.5 million we never had!
You can absolutely bank on it.

In 2016 we published an April Fool in which Lincoln City were selling Sincil Bank and moving to groundshare with Lincoln United during the summer close season. Because of the reaction it generated, we were forced to put out a statement saying it wasn't true and explaining all the clues in the article.

More than a year later, there were still people who believed we had sold the ground and were heading to Ashby Avenue.

The original one looks to me like £3k only has been added to a total. No way has £5m been added. I would suggest half that or less would buy our club!
Ignore the LINCOLN CITY FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY LIMITED on companies house in so far as investment is concerned any changes to this company is money flowing from the holding company, as i mentioned above it looks like an additional £100k investment, this will then go across to the football club as required.

You can absolutely bank on it.

In 2016 we published an April Fool in which Lincoln City were selling Sincil Bank and moving to groundshare with Lincoln United during the summer close season. Because of the reaction it generated, we were forced to put out a statement saying it wasn't true and explaining all the clues in the article.

More than a year later, there were still people who believed we had sold the ground and were heading to Ashby Avenue.

And for anyone that missed the article:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/sincil-bank-sold-for-development/

:lol::lol: