• 04 Bournemouth (a) 3pm
  • 11 West Ham United (h) 3pm
  • 18 Manchester City (a) 3pm
  • 25 Watford (a) 3pm
May

• 02 Tottenham Hotspur (h) 3pm
  • 09 Brighton (a) 3pm
  • 17 Liverpool (h) 3pm

I see the Premier League are doing their best again to fix the title for them, Norwich at home first game, please. As an aside when was the last time we were at home Boxing Day.

I see the Premier League are doing their best again to fix the title for them, Norwich at home first game, please. As an aside when was the last time we were at home Boxing Day.

It's not as bad as it seems.

Two seasons ago we technically had one but it was changed to the following day with Man City coming up but the season before it was Sheff Wed at home (in the Championship) and the season before that, Everton at home.

Nowt to look forward to next season. It was said enough times on the 'Take over' thread that it was a load of bull. I see nothing but a downward spiral.

So, the latest fakeover will collapse just before or around the Arsenal game. NUFC will then be thumped by Arsenal because they've got a yes man manager with a load of players from the Spanish 2nd division. Fresh fakeover rumours will start after the Wolves game at the end of October and will play out until the Norwich game in the New Year. Whereby said new owners wouldn't commit to a deal because they weren't sure if NUFC would still be a PL club at the end of the season.

Ashliar then runs his hands together at the thought of another £100m in TV money coming his way and comes up with another bullshit plan to get people to renew their tickets next year. Probably the "generous" offer to freeze ticket prices for yet another season in the championship under the fat fucking ****!

“new season”? May as well have entitled this thread “same ol shit”. Already yet another promoted club NUFC just simply can’t compete with. So not only the North West and London clubs, now behind West Midlanders. How Aston vile can outspend Newcastle after a couple of years in the wilderness is frankly ridiculous and already looking way behind Wolves.

What a waste of time even thinking about the “new season”. There’ll be absolutely nothing “new” about it.

I wonder what the crowd will be at the 1st home game if benitez leaves and this Arab takeover was just bullshit, I'll go with just under 52k.

But but but Ashley already has our money, but but but I've already paid for my ticket so I might as well go. But but but support the team not the regime!

Blah blah blah fucking more blah

No wonder Ashley chose NUFC cos most of the fans are thick as fuck!

We all know its really “if rafa goes we still go” and so does fatty. Our best hope is a fatal coronary event for Mike otherwise he is going nowhere.

Put up ticket prices and strips and appointed yes men to the coaching staff ahead of Timmy S. becoming manager.