new season | Page 4 | Vital Football

new season

Placheta has been called up for the Poland U21 side to face Estonia U21s and then Russia U21s . This means he will not be able to play for us in the Carling Cup (League Cup). I can't see why they are playing all these international games too. Why not cancel the internationals until next year?

It could mean -

Placheta - Godfrey - Aarons - Cantwell are all on international duty and miss that cup match. I am not sure if Idah plays for the u21 Ireland squad.

Idah might get called for the Republic of Ireland (ROI.) full team after all he is a goal machine in the making......cue the Mo town music (DG knows which one)......

Last edited:
I'm confused as I thought is was Barden as no 3. Muir is highly rated too.
No need to be confused. I corrected one if my posts but not this one. I typed Mair by mistake. It's McCracken and barnden as number 3 but I'm sure of these will get a loan too.

God McGovern it is...I don't understand why. Just give barnden or McCracken a go in the cup.

Mr Farke called Saturdays humiliating defeat ‘ a little setback that is not a bad thing at the beginning of a season ‘. Well Mr Farke I call it the horrific ,humiliating 12th defeat in a row which makes you statistically the worst manager we have ever had in our 118 year history .

Mr Farke called Saturdays humiliating defeat ‘ a little setback that is not a bad thing at the beginning of a season ‘. Well Mr Farke I call it the horrific ,humiliating 12th defeat in a row which makes you statistically the worst manager we have ever had in our 118 year history .

over the seasons i have been watching city / football, i have seen many an odd start of a season..........i want to see after four or five games how we are playing.........get into a winning rythm just like we did last time.

Last edited:
over the seasons i have been watching city / football, i have seen many an odd he start of a season..........i want to see after four or five games how we are playing.........get into a winning rythm just like we did last time.
We was poor season start last time we went up, lost 4 of first 6 game i think, then went on a mad unbeaten run