new season | Page 2 | Vital Football

new season

Will Heise be kept now we are in the championship as backup for McCallum or will it depend on Lewis staying/going?

I am not sure why we signed Heise in the first place. DF wanted him to join the following season but Heise came earlier so DF just never played him and then we went up and he was loaned out. I think he has played 1 game for us in the cup and looked poor against Crawley.

We need to be signing some top end championship operators. If r brady was fit and available for loan id take him back, even brad johnson in place of tettey. Get a top young talent from a couple of prem sides on loan too like, surely klopp can help us out there?!

Bloody hell now Bryan Gunn going on about how important McLean is to us...

' Ithink Kenny could be a very important kingpin in the whole thing next season, depending on who stays and who goes. The fans love him as well so when fans get back in the stadium and get behind their team, hopefully they’ll be firing on all cylinders. It’s probably an experience they’ll come through now and it’ll be interesting to see how they reshape their squad. Whether they sell the youngsters and try and keep the rest – they’ll have an interesting next few weeks I imagine. They’ll be batting back some of the big guns for the ones they’ve got.'

We love McLean apparently.

I guess the new kits will be revealed soon (maybe next week). I remember when I was a kid I'd know nothing about the new kit release until the I got the sticker book or the season started and that'd be my Xmas gift

There is one thing for sure. The premier league badges will not be evident.
Maybe as club gave up on survival before season even commenced they ordered shirts with championship logos a year ago to get discount :grinning:

There is one thing for sure. The premier league badges will not be evident.
Maybe as club gave up on survival before season even commenced they ordered shirts with championship logos a year ago to get discount :grinning:
Maybe, this seasons kit should not be yellow or green as our players do not seem to find those colours when passing any more.

Maybe all white as a surrender before season starts so SW and DF state their thoughts on how many teams there are so much richer and better than us ?

It shows how ridiculous stats can be. For all of Mcleans running around and trying to make it look like he was directing the game, he was totally no productive. It worries me that DF will give team talks centred around Kenny and the majority of our players are not stupid, they can see it is not working. That's exactly how you begin to lose the dressing room. The desire was found wanting pre covid and i sure it wont come back by employing the same tactics time and time again. For me, DF is on probation

If you want to see how unbalanced our current squad is please go to the canaries site and look at the 1st team.

3 GKS
10 defenders
3 forwards
....................18 midfielders!!!! 18

Funny just seen that poor Soto and Dennis have actually now been moved to the U23 squad