New season home shirt | Page 3 | Vital Football

New season home shirt

Not too bad I guess ,but they have a ‘player fit ‘ top that s £60 and the green on it looks darker than the regular top . Surely that can’t be right ?

Took me an hour to finally place an order. Got on the site at about 9.05 but it kept crashing. Finally got to check out around 10am. I think the shirt is the normal green colour but they have used a filter on the video to make the green darker. The pic on the website is the one taken from the video which is why the greens look different.

I like the shirt, think it looks decent, gone for Vrancic on mine.

Took me an hour to finally place an order. Got on the site at about 9.05 but it kept crashing. Finally got to check out around 10am. I think the shirt is the normal green colour but they have used a filter on the video to make the green darker. The pic on the website is the one taken from the video which is why the greens look different.

I like the shirt, think it looks decent, gone for Vrancic on mine.
I like it too, think the gk shirt looks smart too. Will prob get the muscle fit for mine im xl as usually size L but they come up small from memory

I like it too, think the gk shirt looks smart too. Will prob get the muscle fit for mine im xl as usually size L but they come up small from memory

Yeah Goalies top is nice as well. Everyone I know has to buy a size larger these days! I have always been M but last two seasons it’s been L.

I am gonna wait for the away and third top to come out before I buy , and will probably end up getting the grey staff training top as the Daftabet logo is very small on the top !

Away kit for games such as Watford away

For our huge Asian supporter base, how about a Red shirt with bright yellow canaries dotted about on it?

Red and yellow, great colours for Asia

Last edited:
Morning all, hope everyone is having a good summer so far. Haven't been on in a while as have been busy with change of work and retraining (Swapping a bus/coach for a truck ! lol). Hope everyone's well. I really like this new kit and am massively relieved we've returned to the sewn on badge - I still have kittens every time I wash last seasons kit and expect it to come out with the canary still in the washing machine. I'll be buying the new one for sure and looking forward for the release of the other 2. I see that sizes L and XL are sold out already but seeing as I'm usually XXL so will opt for XXXL I should be fine.. the effects on the body that come with driving all day at least has come in handy for something :grinning:

Got my new top this morning . it was nice and quiet in the club shop after Saturdays rubbish hype . Gone for a training top that just has Daftabet in very small lettering and no stupid kiddies goblins on the sleeve . Excellent and a brilliant top !

Just managed to squeeze into the XL so I can’t be as chunky as I thought I was ! Who didn’t eat all the pies ? !!!

That red training kit looks awful...yb was that available to buy in the store too? Is it as bad as it looks? I'm hoping it had no resemblance to our away kit

Morning all, hope everyone is having a good summer so far. Haven't been on in a while as have been busy with change of work and retraining (Swapping a bus/coach for a truck ! lol). Hope everyone's well. I really like this new kit and am massively relieved we've returned to the sewn on badge - I still have kittens every time I wash last seasons kit and expect it to come out with the canary still in the washing machine. I'll be buying the new one for sure and looking forward for the release of the other 2. I see that sizes L and XL are sold out already but seeing as I'm usually XXL so will opt for XXXL I should be fine.. the effects on the body that come with driving all day at least has come in handy for something :grinning:
Nice to have you back, Nathan

That red training kit looks awful...yb was that available to buy in the store too? Is it as bad as it looks? I'm hoping it had no resemblance to our away kit

Bears ....didn’t see the ghastly red training top in the Chapelfield store yesterday , just the white and grey ones , both of which are excellent tops to buy .I am calling in the Carrow Road shop today so will keep my eyes open for the offending scarlet item !

Some guy on Instagram saying new away kit to be released the week and will be a predominantly green