New season home shirt | Vital Football

New season home shirt

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Any chance, the club could settle for just making money on the reserve strips and keep our lucky one for another year

Ill be eagerly awaiting the new kits, will defo get one. 33% off current kits not floating my boat at all! Should be 70% off!!

Anyone know if memberships for next season are available and how much they are? Was £25 this season but im guessing may go up.......

I would like a yellow shirt with green sleeves.

On the front of the chest part of the shirt I would like a massive green canary with a slogan: 'Up yours Binners!'

What would be your slogan?

Seriously we know it would be the sponsors logo etc.

Really? wow that is a bit harsh on LeoVegas but if the money is better then why not. Any idea who it is?
I have no idea but suspect another betting company - that’s where all the money in sport seems to be. Hope it’s not.

Anyone know if memberships for next season are available and how much they are? Was £25 this season but im guessing may go up.......

They are usually available after the fixtures are out. I bet it goes up to 30 quid. it has been £25 for a few years ago. You can recoup a few bob if you attend a few home matches and go mad at 5% off on a over £20 spend in the club shop.

They are usually available after the fixtures are out. I bet it goes up to 30 quid. it has been £25 for a few years ago. You can recoup a few bob if you attend a few home matches and go mad at 5% off on a over £20 spend in the club shop.
Thanks sminky, i think it will be £30 too, if i was local id get a season ticket but sadly im not so membership way forward and try to get to as many games as possible.

Thanks sminky, i think it will be £30 too, if i was local id get a season ticket but sadly im not so membership way forward and try to get to as many games as possible.

I live in the Midlands so it it not cost effective to have a season ticket. However if there were any available, I would buy one, get to as many games as I could and pass it it onto other family when I couldn't get there. Fed up of fighting for tickets these days. I should never have given my up in 1979 before going to university. My fault!!

I live in the Midlands so it it not cost effective to have a season ticket. However if there were any available, I would buy one, get to as many games as I could and pass it it onto other family when I couldn't get there. Fed up of fighting for tickets these days. I should never have given mine up in 1979 before going to university. My fault!!

Reactions: Rex
I had a season ticket during my 12 years in London BUT was young and irresponsible and just went wherever my budget permitted.
If it was now I would not be to going to more than 5 / 6.

I see we have a partnership with Jarrod again. Is the stand going to be recalled the Jarrod stand