New player | Vital Football

New player

Someone currently playing in Scotland would be my guess.
Ive heard pn fb someone from east anglia. So im guessing someone from Peterborough, Norwich or maybe ipswich or colchester might even stretch to being called east anglia (well not really).

Would guess Peterborough is more likely.

The source of this info also suggested it was underwhelming.

Ive heard pn fb someone from east anglia. So im guessing someone from Peterborough, Norwich or maybe ipswich or colchester might even stretch to being called east anglia (well not really).

Would guess Peterborough is more likely.

The source of this info also suggested it was underwhelming.

To be fair Tom Eaves was an underwhelming signing at the time and he did alright

To be fair Tom Eaves was an underwhelming signing at the time and he did alright
Absolutely. In facr i remember him being probably the most underwhelming signing of all that summers signings yet he went on to do the best. But we all like to 'get excited' about new transfers dont we!

what about the guy Adam Idah at Norwich wasn't he mentioned in the summer when he was out at some tournament????

what about the guy Adam Idah at Norwich wasn't he mentioned in the summer when he was out at some tournament????
He got a hatrick against Preston in the cup.So if there were any plans to send him out on loan.I very much doubt there will be now.

Just a punt .But was thinking experience east anglia. Freddie Sears of Ipswich. Currently out of favour there .Got six goals in 26 last term in the Championship.I am guessing a lot of those were substitute appearances. So not a bad rate only 30.So still has a few years left in the legs .

Freddie has made 3 appearances since returning to fitness last month including a brief sub appearance against us.