New Owner speaks - The Mark Stott Interview | Vital Football

New Owner speaks - The Mark Stott Interview

I have watched this three times now. A likeable chap, clearly talented and the best bit for me is on 12' 15" ..."I don't think I've ever been as excited about anything in my like as this..."

Edgeley Park will be expanded... three phases.. Cheadle End modernisation .... Railway end development.... Pop side development.... increased capacity.

Jim is part of the plan.
We are going full time as quickly as possible.
We are going to have our own new training facility.
We are now debt-free.

"The next 10 years are going to be incredibly exciting"

Cropped I agree with your sentiments. A calm and assured performance that can only give us confidence. Make no doubt though that he would not have been as successful as he is without having a streak of ruthless steel so watch out if things go pear shaped. I have no doubt that he will act decisively to put the ship back on an even keel. One question though which I wasn’t able to get an answer to particularly as he talked about liaising with the a Council - is he going to buy the ground?

The ground issue.... yeah... IF he is going to double EP in size, will this be a community asset paid for or part paid for by the Council ? If not I guess he will buy the ground.

It is going to be an exciting few years!

Latest County News