New Members...introduce yourself to the board. | Vital Forums

New Members...introduce yourself to the board.

G

If you are brand new to Talk of the Tyne then please use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum.

Tell us a little about yourself, how you got supporting NUFC and then get posting!!!

Cheers!

G

Hi, been following TOTT and a few of you on twitter, had visited the old site often but never got round to registering.

I've been a mag as long as I can remember, like my farther before me and his before him and so on.

Moved south as a kid and have so far managed to get back North as far as Darlo (its worse than people say).
Get to as many games as work and family commitments allow.
Mrs hates it!
Been to some amazing games and had some crazy times watching the team over the years.
My Personal favourite was a CL game against Leverkusen on my birthday, my dad had swung it with one of his mates who has a box for me to watch in there with them, new expirience for me and viable solution to UEFA's booze ban!
Big Al scored a good hat trick as a perfect birthday present then as a great suprise me and the old man ended up having a beer in the players lounge with a few of the team.
Lauren Robert's english was awful but he'd a good taste in wine.
Good times.

Look forward to posting more.

TOON TOON

DFWTexanToon

Vital Squad Member
Had a glass of wine with Laurent Robert, watched Newcastle live in champions league, that's really awesome, something I personally would never forget. I love hearing storys like that, makes me anxious to come to Newcastle.

G

Welcome to the forum petersno - great story, was at that game too but just in the Gallowgate! Never done any match in a box will have to try it one day.

G

I am Tony, The name DTM was earned on the BBC forum, a sarcastic poke in the eye for our friends doon the road.
Born and bred Geordie, now living in durham, not far from BowburnMag, allthough we dont know each other!
Anything else just ask!

G

deluded_toon_manager - 1/7/2010 17:30

I am Tony, The name DTM was earned on the BBC forum, a sarcastic poke in the eye for our friends doon the road.
Born and bred Geordie, now living in durham, not far from BowburnMag, allthough we dont know each other!
Anything else just ask!
Welcome DTM - also a type of racing. :14:

G

deluded_toon_manager - 1/7/2010 17:30

Anything else just ask!
Good to have you around. Ditto the born and bred thing, although I've been here six years now, love Durham and probably won't move back. Spend enough time in town at work and for the match so I still get to come home regularly.

G

Welcome all you newbies. Im a long time member & occasional poster on TOTT. Since 2004 I've frequented these here parts.
Bloody hell. 6 years. Where did that go??

G

Helllllllllllllo to you all from talk of the tyne and any newcomers, Penders75 checking in.

G

Hello all. UmarNUFC here. Some of you may remember me from the older forum. Hope to have a good time supporting the B&W. Howay the lads.

G

Hi been a black and white since 1968. I live now in Spennymoor but was born and bred in Coxhoe. I have seen many things in my time supporting the toon.I used to go to away matches in the early seventies but now I only go to home games.Please feel free to contact me.
One of my all time Favorite moments was being in the Fulwell end at S---------- (Cant print that)when John McNamee scored the equaliser in a3-3 draw. I also remember Shearers Second Goal in The semi V Tottenham
I thought the stand was going to come down!!! Peter

G

'lo. Odd how few forums dedicated to NUFC.
And none get within miles of the Sunderland one, Ready to go, which is humourous, witty and good for a laugh, excellent moderation I reckon. Whereas the Newcastle ones range from poor to laughable.
I just hope that TOTT can turn this "NUFC forums bad/all others better" around.
If it does what RTG does, and stamps on the juvenile flaming, which is ruining ALL NUFC forums (and one in paticular) then we should get close. And it hurts that RTG is so far clear, believe me.
Seems OK here, though

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
Phil.K - 4/7/2010 13:30

'lo. Odd how few forums dedicated to NUFC.
And none get within miles of the Sunderland one, Ready to go, which is humourous, witty and good for a laugh, excellent moderation I reckon. Whereas the Newcastle ones range from poor to laughable.
I just hope that TOTT can turn this "NUFC forums bad/all others better" around.
If it does what RTG does, and stamps on the juvenile flaming, which is ruining ALL NUFC forums (and one in paticular) then we should get close. And it hurts that RTG is so far clear, believe me.
Seems OK here, though

And i just hope that you fuck off back to your sad mackem forum you mackem inbred ****. Your forums tend to reflect your Stadium as in empty and devoid of atmosphere so we wont worry too much that you dont like our forum you sad mackem bastard that is the idea to keep the filth away and the inbreds at bay.

G

HIYA :18:

Nice to be here, another frikking change..............

Never mind eh

New username, same old prick posting crap.