New Manager | Page 7 | Vital Football

New Manager

Over 66 games at Barnsley W 31 D 18 L17 46.97 win ratio, seen worse to be honest Moonay...that said I would still hope Richardson and co would be given a fair shot at it.

Also....Stendel was appointed manager of Scottish club Hearts in December 2019, on a contract due to run until the summer of 2022. In March 2020, during the coronavirus pandemic, Scottish football was put on hold indefinitely. To help Hearts during this period, Stendel refused to take any wage payments.[12] Hearts were bottom of the 2019–20 Scottish Premiership at the time the league was suspended, and were subsequently relegated when the league was curtailed.[13] Stendel had a clause in his contract which meant that it was no longer in effect if Hearts were relegated from the Premiership

Not another bloody relegation clause written into a contract.

I thought these clauses were rare. They seem to be cropping up more times than Santa "Clauses" at Christmas. :arrghh::sorry:

There was a pretty common consensus by the Barnsley fans that he shouldn't have been sacked, but he did a cracking job with them in lg1. And at Hearts, they were already doomed, but he managed to rally them a bit and they even got a result against Gerrards Rangers if memory serves me right. Not the worst appointment we could make to be fair