New Manager | Page 4 | Vital Football

New Manager

Rather see us climb the leagues. If the manager has to be ex them lot i dont care.
We have taken enough of their ex players over the years.
Agree about coyle though he really was a bit shit

Rather see us climb the leagues. If the manager has to be ex them lot i dont care.
We have taken enough of their ex players over the years.
Agree about coyle though he really was a bit shit
Agreed we took a few players from horwich but only way they could better themselves

Are u being serious I wouldnt him anywhere near us.
He looks like would stink
Depends who buys us. May be the best we'll be able to afford (if we could even afford him), and there are much worse coaches out there. Clearly not my first choice in a perfect world, but our situation may be such that Keith Hill or his ilk may be as good as we're going to get. Anyone who gets the job will have my support. And possibly sympathy, depending on how things go... There are a lot of fans out there who don't seem to grasp the depth of the mire we're in and will have entirely unreasonable expectations unless the new buyer is absolutely minted.

I reckon sam allardyce would be a great fit for us. One last big job before he retires. Be great for him to take us up the leagues back to our rightful place

He is very expensive and increasingly picky about what clubs he works for. He isn't going to want to parachute into a crisis club.

I think the chances of getting him are zero.

New managerial team at Wigan Athletic confirmed
Wigan Athletic have confirmed Leam Richardson – with the support of Anthony Barry and Nick Colgan - will take charge of the first team as the players return to training next week.

Latics legend Graeme Jones has emerged as a frontrunner to become the club’s new manager, Wigan Today can reveal.
And it’s understood he has already been sounded out by some of the parties interested in buying Wigan Athletic – a process which should speed up after Tuesday evening’s EFL appeal decision.

It’s also believed the 50-year-old – whose place in Latics folklore is already assured thanks to his exploits as a player and as Roberto Martinez’s No.2 – would jump at the chance of a return.

Latics legend Graeme Jones has emerged as a frontrunner to become the club’s new manager, Wigan Today can reveal.
And it’s understood he has already been sounded out by some of the parties interested in buying Wigan Athletic – a process which should speed up after Tuesday evening’s EFL appeal decision.

It’s also believed the 50-year-old – whose place in Latics folklore is already assured thanks to his exploits as a player and as Roberto Martinez’s No.2 – would jump at the chance of a return.

I think it would be a good fit for both parties.

He got a good reception from the fans at the last home game we was there.

I think it would be a good fit for both parties.

He got a good reception from the fans at the last home game we was there.

Absolute Legend. Loved him as a player and remember meeting him in Appley Bridge when he was Belgium and he said Wigan was his dream job and he absolutely loves the club. A man we can all get behind.