New manager in already | Page 3 | Vital Football

New manager in already

very good appointment ,knows everything about everyone at our club inside out ,and maybe the building process starts now. blood the young uns and build
I understand the appointment twirls and I hope he does bring some of them through but the length of contract tying him to us for that long it’s shit or bust but why not for half that time and if it is bust then it’s not so expensive they could just as easy halved it with options to extend
but it also screams we’re skint regardless of the crap they’ve just come out with

The statement from the bog roll prince finally made up my mind about him, W A N K E R. Betis can go fuck himself too. I don't particularly rate Heckingbottom as a manager but with the shyte he has to work with will probably get better results than Slav because he will put them in a system where lack of technique will not be such a big issue. Expect us to go longer, be more direct and possession stats will drop. Might work and get us to mid table but fuck me this group are nowhere near good enough to go up.

very good appointment ,knows everything about everyone at our club inside out ,and maybe the building process starts now. blood the young uns and build

If it's a good appointment now surely it would have been a good appointment in the summer. Seem to remember most thought he was a cheap option don't see what's changed, apart from it would have saved us a pile of cash.

I understand the appointment twirls and I hope he does bring some of them through but the length of contract tying him to us for that long it’s shit or bust but why not for half that time and if it is bust then it’s not so expensive they could just as easy halved it with options to extend
but it also screams we’re skint regardless of the crap they’ve just come out with
IM NOT SURE the length of contract is relevant these days. It says in his contract if ya fail we,ll move ya back to 23s but you,ll be going back on ya old wage ,its that simple pal .Heggy as jumped at the chance he as nothing at all to lose pal

If it's a good appointment now surely it would have been a good appointment in the summer. Seem to remember most thought he was a cheap option don't see what's changed, apart from it would have saved us a pile of cash.
but thats my opinion pal. and like ive said before on occasions i wouldnt mind hecky at all, for reasons just stated. Now because im not the chairman my opinion dosnt count for shit.

Great!
That’s all we want to hear right now!
If they can’t be bothered, why should we?
(But we all know the answer to that, don’t we?)
Well if the focus wasn’t on hecky before it certainly isn’t now he’s going to need thick skin and wtf has a chairman you don’t see does he not realise as chairman they are supposed to entertain visiting chairmen and board members and when we go away represent the club at that level

but thats my opinion pal. and like ive said before on occasions i wouldnt mind hecky at all, for reasons just stated. Now because im not the chairman my opinion dosnt count for shit.
Nobodies does according to the chairman he couldn’t give a monkeys what we think

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0b6ckk9

Hecky's 1st interview as F/T manager.
Some interesting figures at the end £237m income over last 4 years.
Over £430m spent- includes130m transfers , 200m on 1st team contracts, 50m on facilities, 50m on increased operating costs.

That's a biggish poundland prince corner shop turnover.

Investment to continue.

watch this space!!

Last edited:
Football Heaven on Radio Sheffield starts at 5.30 instead of 6 tonight. Does anyone know if somethings happened today? UTB