New Loan? | Vital Football

New Loan?

The lad is only 19. Long way from home for someone that young. Think we'll pass on him

I'm sure he's a good prospect but let's not forget, much of the Scottish Prem is about L1 level anyway.

Best position defensive mid? Do we need another one of those?
Again versatile left midfield perhaps. A lot of our midfield appear to have gone missing tonight when put under pressure. So perhaps a reserve defensive midfielder is something we don't have enough cover for?As has been said a lot of games back to back so cover is important.

Defensive midfielder, sounds quite promising. SE happy enough to put young Alfie Jones in front of our back four - why not young Scot, Scott - if the lad`s good enough, he`s old enough. Reports of a move south gaining traction, seems a fair bet that GFC will announce his arrival very soon.

will N sturgeon allow him to come. is he part of some sort of quota. Will we have to allow Scotland another independence vote because of this

Sounds a very promising kid but no telling how it will pan out .Be good if he slots straight into place .But equally he might need to few weeks to get to know the other players games which is a big part of a central midfielders role.I would not be at all surprised to see him on the bench on Saturday and Steve giving him a couple of weeks to get in the full swing of things especially if the South of England is all new to him as well.If someone takes him around Gillingham and Chatham he might start to feel a bit like home. After all I am sure that some parts might look a little similar.