New 'Legends Lounge' | Page 5 | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

Might be a few who don't renew, lad I know isn't renewing in fact he stopped going in January. Had a big falling out with the people sat around him... Checkatrade related I believe...
You would have thought would have just moved seats. I guess it depends how much the club means to you !

Put simply:

The £620 VIP Echo ST holder looks down on the £525 Legends ST holder
The Legends ST holder looks down on the £329 Normal ST holder
The Normal ST holder knows his/her place.
The Normal ST holder looks up to the Legends ST holder but not as much as he/she does to the VIP Echo ST holder.

With apologies to the Two Ronnies.

It was the Frost Report I think.

I have no clue of how ticket sales are going for the Legends Lounge. However, if there is spare capacity (unsold) do you think the Club would:

A. Pay on the Day Legends Lounge (approx £25 or maybe higher)
Or
B. Re-cycle the remaining unsold Legends Lounge to normal pay on the pricing.

I have no clue of how ticket sales are going for the Legends Lounge. However, if there is spare capacity (unsold) do you think the Club would:

Or
Sales going very well by looking at the general sales map unavailability.

I also have never got smart/casual, and as for the picture to me that is scruffy/casual.

Smart casual in the business world and being allowed in places that dictate same is very simple really. Generally preferred to be smart jeans without holes/rips, shirt and shoes, but in reality you wouldn't be turned away from anywhere stating smart casual, if you have cleanish trainers, jeans and a T shirt/jumper...

Or
The season ticket is £525, which is £22.83 a game so I reckon more like £30 a game.
Still reckon its a bit steep for a padded seat, a programme and meet Tony Battersby in the cash bar area for the legends lounge!:eek:

Still reckon its a bit steep for a padded seat, a programme and meet Tony Battersby in the cash bar area for the legends lounge!:eek:

In that case, how about they have to pay you the money!?

Large