New 'Legends Lounge' | Page 3 | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

Instead of a Legends Lounge why not a better quality food outlet and bar for those who can access it from the dedicated blocks and whilst your at it upgrade the existing bar facilities.

just a thought.

Just had confirmation from club my seat in Upper 2 not affected and I can stay where I am, interested to see how they set it up.

Instead of a Legends Lounge why not a better quality food outlet and bar for those who can access it from the dedicated blocks and whilst your at it upgrade the existing bar facilities.

just a thought.
Just had confirmation from club my seat in Upper 2 not affected and I can stay where I am, interested to see how they set it up.
Definitely need more proper toilets and food points
Sounds like they are only using the JIC seats for the legends lounge.

I think catering has got better under the co-op. Obviously more imagination could be used (something thats not a pie or burger for example). But service is decent, queuing minimal. Soft drinks are way too dear though.

Toilets are NOT good. Perhaps some sort of drainage grid on the floor might help over-come all those who "struggle" to pee in the bog or urinals (are they the same at home i wonder). Anyway would be nice not to stand in pools of piss for a change

Definitely need more proper toilets and food points
Sounds like they are only using the JIC seats for the legends lounge.

Bash a kid in the face with the ball, so as someone can eat some sushi, the future of football ?..That is meant as a gag by the way....

Just a padded seat and a programme, no drinks either as its cash bar.
Sure you get a meal included in the SRP lounge?

Cautiously raising head above the parapet... I can't go to every match as I run my own business which necessitates working Saturdays on a regular basis. However, with the success of the club and increased gates, I can no longer just turn up and get a good seat/view like in the good/bad old days. This is to be expected and I wouldn't want it any other way - I love the fact that the club is so successful that I need to change my approach to going to watch the Imps. So, what are my options - clearly a season ticket is required, and with a limited number of new season tickets available this year, chances of getting a good one are slim, so spend a bit more and try for the Legends Lounge - good view guaranteed! Not particularly bothered about a padded seat, and the other fluff, but more chance of getting in the Legends Lounge, than a regular seat In the Co-op stand? It makes complete sense from the clubs perspective. If you can pretty much fill the ground every home match, then supply and demand dictates that you can increase revenue with a bit of semi-corporate twoddle, and you will always find mugs like me that will buy in...

Cautiously raising head above the parapet... I can't go to every match as I run my own business which necessitates working Saturdays on a regular basis. However, with the success of the club and increased gates, I can no longer just turn up and get a good seat/view like in the good/bad old days. This is to be expected and I wouldn't want it any other way - I love the fact that the club is so successful that I need to change my approach to going to watch the Imps. So, what are my options - clearly a season ticket is required, and with a limited number of new season tickets available this year, chances of getting a good one are slim, so spend a bit more and try for the Legends Lounge - good view guaranteed! Not particularly bothered about a padded seat, and the other fluff, but more chance of getting in the Legends Lounge, than a regular seat In the Co-op stand? It makes complete sense from the clubs perspective. If you can pretty much fill the ground every home match, then supply and demand dictates that you can increase revenue with a bit of semi-corporate twoddle, and you will always find mugs like me that will buy in...

Not to mention the average season ticket holder who will "upgrade" to the Legends Lounge just to see what it is like.

This will sell out within the next couple of weeks I’m sure. Whether it’s everyones cup or not.

how are they managing to spin block 2 as 'situated in a prime location in the Upper Coop Stand'

every other ground in the country would have central blocks as prime seats. so people in upper coop 3, 4, and 5 have better views than people in the legends block paying £££more.