New 'Legends Lounge' | Page 2 | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

Not my thing but for those that can afford it this is a good move by the club albeit not seen the devil in the detail. At face value it will probably bring in another 80k in gate receipts before adding on extras from drinks etc. It does not take up too much of the stadium and with the juniors moving plus others wanting access to this new development from different areas that should free up decent seats for those not wanting to be part of the lounge.

Guess its around an extra £10 or less per game...
Great value apart from having to give up current seat which i really like with loads of mates all in same section.
If there was a unanimous decision to all move then maybe...but if its very limited numbers and only a few managed to make the switch then it splits up a group that have sat together for many years.
So just not sure.
Maybe if club realise how popular this could be, it could be extended if space allows?

I've emailed them, but does anyone have any extra details? When are they going on sale, and how best do you buy one?

As Skip says, I've also seen it mentioned that it's not all of Upper 2 being used for it.

Interesting to see how it works.

So is this intended to be a bit like the VIP area, with slightly fancier seats and some food and drink included with your ticket? And presumably separated off somehow?

Also, is the bar area in a previously unused part under the stand - under block 1 &2?

I'm not sure how this is going to be placed in the market. I mean, is this between the VIP Echo bit and your normal ST holder or above VIP Echo?

I'm not sure how this is going to be placed in the market. I mean, is this between the VIP Echo bit and your normal ST holder or above VIP Echo?

Put simply:

The £620 VIP Echo ST holder looks down on the £525 Legends ST holder
The Legends ST holder looks down on the £329 Normal ST holder
The Normal ST holder knows his/her place.
The Normal ST holder looks up to the Legends ST holder but not as much as he/she does to the VIP Echo ST holder.

With apologies to the Two Ronnies.

Last edited:
The normal ST holder looks down with utter contempt at the people who come game by game, pay £15 and sit in the abominable "restricted view" seats in the Echo stand.

(This has been me multiple times this season)

The normal ST holder looks down with utter contempt at the people who come game by game, pay £15 and sit in the abominable "restricted view" seats in the Echo stand.

(This has been me multiple times this season)

The ST holder looks down on the buy back person who has paid £18 - £20 for a single ticket, who in turn looks down on the Restricted View purchaser.

However to contextualise this, we all look down on Grimsby!

So is this intended to be a bit like the VIP area, with slightly fancier seats and some food and drink included with your ticket? And presumably separated off somehow?

Also, is the bar area in a previously unused part under the stand - under block 1 &2?
It's what was the dancentre place, next to the current bar under the coop.

DcCfomvXkAAn2kw.jpg:large

It's what was the dancentre place, next to the current bar under the coop.

And after the food has been scoffed, prawns and vol au vents, followed by some other funny kind of crepe (pun intended) everyone has to do a rendition of the Birdy Song, followed by The Macarena.

Put simply:

The £620 VIP Echo ST holder looks down on the £525 Legends ST holder
The Legends ST holder looks down on the £329 Normal ST holder
The Normal ST holder knows his/her place.
The Normal ST holder looks up to the Legends ST holder but not as much as he/she does to the VIP Echo ST holder.

With apologies to the Two Ronnies.
You forgot about those who pay on the day!

Looks very impressive to be fair. How much is it if you want to go in but dont have a season ticket in u2?

For those being moved from Upper 2, friends who sat there went to the Club Office today and got new seats in Upper 1 at a slightly discounted price. At least the Club have done what they could.