New 'Legends Lounge' | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

What about existing ST holders in upper block 2 that don't want to upgrade to the legend lounge package ? Are things unchanged or will they have to relocate ?

What about existing ST holders in upper block 2 that don't want to upgrade to the legend lounge package ? Are things unchanged or will they have to relocate ?

^^ This is us - we don't want to upgrade to Legends Lounge but don't want to relocate to the Bridge McFarland either.

What extra do you get for the £200 difference in prices? Just access to an unwindow bar under the coop?

So does the £525 price include the season tkt in the stand? Or is it extra?
And from other comments here, is it restricted to a single section in block 2 then? Or can u have it as an added extra to a seat in another block? I am in block 5.

So does the £525 price include the season tkt in the stand? Or is it extra?
And from other comments here, is it restricted to a single section in block 2 then? Or can u have it as an added extra to a seat in another block? I am in block 5.
The way I'm reading it is that it's a completely separate season ticket, which is restricted to Block 2, but as opposed to a normal ST, you get padded seating and hospitality is in a new restaurant, so food and drink (to a point) also included I imagine.

Perhaps it will serve as an option for those unlucky enough to get a season ticket...albeit an expensive option!

I don't have a season ticket as don't get as often as I'd like to, and it's getting harder to get a good seat, so I'd bit the bullet and buy a couple.