New 'Legends Lounge' | Page 6 | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

Well, I'm in and looking forward to it - somewhere warm to go at half-time...
Large
Looks a nice place to have a large G&T at half time.

Well, I'm in and looking forward to it - somewhere warm to go at half-time...
I'm in
Raided the grandkids piggybank.
Thought it was the only way of getting season ticket in that area before S/T went on general sale!!

Any idea of what numbers it can hold/ have been sold in this area? I believe it can also be used for groups/ individuals on a match per match basis as well.

For us exiles, where we perhaps only manage a half dozen home games a season, the match day experience often becomes a whole weekend away at our home city. Expensive but worth it, a weekend in Lincoln with son or mrs usually costs £200-£300 all in all. If The Legends Lounge doesn't sell out, maybe an opportunity of half a dozen tickets for the lounge, over the season, all paid for after fixtures released, would be useful for us exiles. We sometimes have to pay above ticket price to obtain entry as the system stands. It would add to the weekend experience.

For us exiles, where we perhaps only manage a half dozen home games a season, the match day experience often becomes a whole weekend away at our home city. Expensive but worth it, a weekend in Lincoln with son or mrs usually costs £200-£300 all in all. If The Legends Lounge doesn't sell out, maybe an opportunity of half a dozen tickets for the lounge, over the season, all paid for after fixtures released, would be useful for us exiles. We sometimes have to pay above ticket price to obtain entry as the system stands. It would add to the weekend experience.
I think that tkst in there will be available match per match!Im sure i read it somewhere.