• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I can live with it

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/all-spurs-kit

They are damned ugly, hard to recall a worse design - but I'm sure one of you can.

I never buy them, but having to watch our team run around in them makes my stomach churn.

If they run around and thrash teams and win something then I don't give a flying what they look like.

I remember when a team of mates I played for when about 16 ..we were poor boys from the East End and our kit was shite but cheap shirts and we wore a variety of different shorts not part of the kit, whatever we could muster as indeed were our socks

We used to play teams who looked all the business and their pre match kick abouts were ordered and looked so professional whilst we looked like and acted like a bunch of imbeciles joking and laughing and falling over - a bit of mindgames probably, not that we knew what that was in those days! . Once the game started however...us youg whippets would decimate the posers!

Home ones alright I think, green one looks awful.

They always seem to look better when playing in them though to be fair.

Home ones alright I think, green one looks awful.

They always seem to look better when playing in them though to be fair.

haha I feel the opposite. Green one is fairly slick (although does look like a keepers kit), home kit is ugly as fuck.

But we all know kits are made iconic by what players do in them. I hope I grow to love these kits

Last edited:
The home kit would be ok if it didnt have that god awful grey patterning.
The away kit is gross but I have always hated that shade of green.

Home one is based on New England Patriots, and I could just about stomach that except for that white camouflage effect.

Green one is better, just for the simplicity of it. However, why is our Away top now green? I could understand that being a third kit, but surely the away jersey should be yellow or navy blue with the third jersey being either light blue, purple or in this case green?

Anyway, I've hated the nike gear so far. Last top I bought was the navy blue/gold Under Armour third kit from our last season at the Lane. I walked past a shop, saw it in the window and thought "I'm having that!"

Our shirt designs have been piss poor, with a few exceptions, for about 25 years so I'm not really surprised or put out about it.

Although I did just write what might be considered a rant about the subject! :oops:

Home one is based on New England Patriots, and I could just about stomach that except for that white camouflage effect.

Green one is better, just for the simplicity of it. However, why is our Away top now green? I could understand that being a third kit, but surely the away jersey should be yellow or navy blue with the third jersey being either light blue, purple or in this case green?

Anyway, I've hated the nike gear so far. Last top I bought was the navy blue/gold Under Armour third kit from our last season at the Lane. I walked past a shop, saw it in the window and thought "I'm having that!"

Our shirt designs have been piss poor, with a few exceptions, for about 25 years so I'm not really surprised or put out about it.

Although I did just write what might be considered a rant about the subject! :oops:
I actually prefer a darker colour for our away strip. For far too long it was either sky blue or yellow with the odd purple one thrown in for good measure.

I reckon Real Madrid have it down to a tee. White home strip, black away strip.

I wouldn't mind the Nike gear as much if I wasn't seeing other Nike offerings at other teams. Roma's kits are lovely.