New Kits? | Vital Football

New Kits?

SirRodneyEffing

Vital Squad Member
Our kits for next season have allegedly leaked:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/07/sheffield-united-20-21-home-away-kits.html?m=1

That home shirt would be okay if it has stripes on the back, but I suspect it will be plain white. I hated the one last season, so I am not a fan. We play in red and white, not white and red! As for the away kit, if that is legit then what were the club thinking? Just no. On the plus side, I will likely be saving myself £50 this year...

FKB Jr. showed them to me this morning.

So long as they haven't got a political message on them I'm okay. Its only for a year and then they'll have to think of some other minor variation of red strips and white stripes to amuse us with.

Both bloody awful.

Might as well stick a 'BLM' logo on there to top it off.

I hope the home shirt doesn't have a white back.

As for the away, we should have stuck with the bright green one we got promoted in. But it seems total change is required every season.

Forgive the stereotyping but if true I imagine that away kit will go down well with the bladettes

If ya don't like the shirts don't buy em,it really is that simple.Fork me whatever next will some find to moan at,will it be the fact grass is green rather than Red&White stripes.I'm gunna open mi first Beer,see youz later.:cheers: UTMPB

If ya don't like the shirts don't buy em,it really is that simple.Fork me whatever next will some find to moan at,will it be the fact grass is green rather than Red&White stripes.I'm gunna open mi first Beer,see youz later.:cheers: UTMPB
I don't buy but I have to watch so it matters to me Rod. The used to offer a choice to the fans in the past.

Might as well go all black home kit, rainbow away kit and pink 3rd. It's only a matter of time before it's obligatory.

He's the full picture of the home kit:

IMG_20200708_103946.jpg

Sadly, Didzy's beard is blocking the view of the collar! If it has full stripes on the back, then it gets an "okay" from me. Otherwise, it's a "no"...

The away shirt (allegedly…):

2C245E82-34A2-4C3E-843B-F008DB04619B.jpeg

Up close, it kind of looks more orange than pink. I'm still not a fan though, if for no other reason than it fails in its primary objective. Are we going to rock up to Anfield or Old Trafford next season in this and not get asked to change because of a clash? If we can't wear it when it is most needed, then why bother with it at all?

I thought it was like an Elizabethan ruff. Disappointed now...
This is what ruff Elizabethans were doing

Lower society - the vast majority were involved in popular cultural pursuits, which gave them a brief escape from their harsh living conditions. Inns and taverns were an important part of every social ritual. Drinking, gambling on bear-baiting, cockfighting, cards, dice and racing were popular. Tobacco smoking was new and expensive but growing by the end of Elizabeth’s reign. Ordinary people also took part in wrestling, running races and football.

Apart from the bear baiting little's changed.