New Kit ?? | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Kit ??

Nufc.com made the point that's it just the West Brom kit . Surprised at anyone calling out the Adidas kits they gave us some lovely ones.

They did but they also provided some shite (in my opinion) The powder blue with the big 'V' neck and that horrible green and blue pin stripe thing for example.

They did but they also provided some shite (in my opinion) The powder blue with the big 'V' neck and that horrible green and blue pin stripe thing for example.

The green one was class, and was by Asics, not Adidas.

The 95/6 home was ok, maroon and blue hooped was great, the next home one was fucking awful.

All opinion though.

The green one was class, and was by Asics, not Adidas.

The 95/6 home was ok, maroon and blue hooped was great, the next home one was fucking awful.

All opinion though.

Christ, I am proven wrong. That green/blue one was Asics. Still, that dark blue with the orange and green stripe can take it's place. Shocking. In my opinion.

They were pretty shit, truth be known.

Now Asics.......[/
I didn’t like either of them 2bh. The first one I saw Newcastle get whacked in at Leeds so double reason to dislike it there.

I remember you had that other one OM- when I saw you in it I thought you’d got a part-time job at Delaval Ices.