New Kit | Page 3 | Vital Football

New Kit

Away kit colours don't care but favour only use when don't clash. In these days of high tec materials please do not have variable colours eg the fade to pink Stevenage jersey

Home kit traditional red and white stripes as everyone says.
I actually like our away kit but if we were to change it is would like to see us in all white with a hint of red on it.
Always think all white kits make you look bigger for some reason.
Not keen on having random colours in the away kit, our colours are red and white and our home and away kit should be based on those colours.

Home kit traditional red and white stripes as everyone says.
I actually like our away kit but if we were to change it is would like to see us in all white with a hint of red on it.
Always think all white kits make you look bigger for some reason.
Not keen on having random colours in the away kit, our colours are red and white and our home and away kit should be based on those colours.
The away kit was all white in the mid to late sixties with a red band around the neck but, it wasn't used except when there was a colour clash with the red and White stripes.

oooh these looks nice
Lincoln away.png
Lincoln home 2.png
I am bored. I need some football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the stripes that thick. The version you have done looks like the Swiss flag. The reverse would look like the England flag. Yes you could say that ties in with the City crest but not a great idea to have the 5 stripes with a horizontal cross for the sponsor. Much better to have 7 stripes:

An example of one that looks like the Swiss flag:
f393d530a64b7c1500dcfa247601dfc6.jpg

Don't like the stripes that thick. The version you have done looks like the Swiss flag. The reverse would look like the England flag. Yes you could say that ties in with the City crest but not a great idea to have the 5 stripes with a horizontal cross for the sponsor. Much better to have 7 stripes:

An example of one that looks like the Swiss flag:
f393d530a64b7c1500dcfa247601dfc6.jpg

I really like the one Bales wearing, I'd buy that if they they do a fat bloke fit.

I really like the one Bales wearing, I'd buy that if they they do a fat bloke fit.

You and me alike :lol:

Last seasons shirt even though I had an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL or whatever it was made me look like a red and white striped beached whale!

Will have to lose some weight before next season! Might only look like a red and white striped beached Sea Lion then! :grinning:

Okay, what about these? Problem with stripes is you can't really do any sort of radical design, other than tweak the collar and the sleeves... or you end up looking like Stevenage. I reckon we'll have something approximating this next season, they're based on standard Errea templates.Lincoln home 1.png1-20.png
Or Errea could go nuts and give us the Pescara template from last season...
41-60 (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, what about these? Problem with stripes is you can't really do any sort of radical design, other than tweak the collar and the sleeves... or you end up looking like Stevenage. I reckon we'll have something approximating this next season, they're based on standard Errea templates. Or Errea could go nuts and give us the Pescara template from last season (third one)...View attachment 27282View attachment 27285
View attachment 27294
Prefer black collar/cuffs

Away kit colours don't care but favour only use when don't clash. In these days of high tec materials please do not have variable colours eg the fade to pink Stevenage jersey

Absolutely, that Stevenage shirt was the worst in our League by some distance last season - horrible!