New Kit | Page 3 | Vital Football

New Kit

Looks like the first non-shit kit I can remember in ages.

Possibly the only nice Macron kit I've ever seen from any club as well.

Will we have a not-shit team to play in the kit or will that be asking for too much for both of these things to combine in the same season?

lol

away kit reminds me of one of the old arsenal shirts, maybe macron are just gong through old footie programmes looking for inspiration.
2 of my fav kits, I think were le Coq sportif, back int the early 80s everton away and spurs pale blue away, loved those kits and wore them both.. Kinda wierd of me but they were too nice not to lol

oh nooooo, I thought the skinny thing was a joke man, now Im thinking its a bit embarrassing :(

I don't actually like it very much, mainly on account of the odd v-neck thing.
I don't mind it though and I'm happy enough that you all seem to think it's ok.

New away kit is pure horrific.

Black and red with a clashing pink spray effect over one side of the shirt with black and red shorts and pink and black socks.

If somebody came up with that design on their first day of design school, you would tell them to choose a different career path and think of doing a different course.

New away kit is pure horrific.

Black and red with a clashing pink spray effect over one side of the shirt with black and red shorts and pink and black socks.

If somebody came up with that design on their first day of design school, you would tell them to choose a different career path and think of doing a different course.
Any images? I thought it was a Yellow away kit

Guessing the yellow maybe the third kit. Not to keen on the one they just put up, looks like a training top.

Until we ditch Macron we won't have a decent kit.

Home kit just about OK. Away, dreadful.
Macron is very comfortable to wear. The quality of the material on the blue and yellow away kit (which I bought but could not wear even to one game) is really high.
I have a Macron Red Star Belgrade away kit that looks fantastic, in navy blue with a wavy/ zig zag red and white stripy pattern across the top. That is the sort of thing that Forest should be insisting on. WIN_20210716_13_22_07_Pro.jpgIt looks a lot better than the Forest away kit with the "I had a hole in my overalls when I was respraying the car pink" look.