New Kit | Vital Football

New Kit

I think it’s probably better than last year’s? But maybe I’m just desperate to eviscerate all memory of the season.

For a Macron kit, there’s a limit to how nice it will be, so this is alright in my book.

I play Golf occasionally with a guy who works for the Spanish kit manufacturers, Joma; he reckons Macron are streets ahead of all other manufacturers with regard to quality of product and that they will be a major force when they get the design element right.

Buying replica kits is certainly not on my to do list though.

I could be wrong but looks a bit loose fitting than last years? The material. Hate skin tight material

Looks like the first non-shit kit I can remember in ages.

Possibly the only nice Macron kit I've ever seen from any club as well.

Will we have a not-shit team to play in the kit or will that be asking for too much for both of these things to combine in the same season?

Needs a white collar, to be made by Umbro or addidas & sponsored by shipstones, home ales or skol but other than that I like it.

I think the Skol one was the best out of them. FAWAZ has got to be our best ever sponsor though :rotfl:

I play Golf occasionally with a guy who works for the Spanish kit manufacturers, Joma; he reckons Macron are streets ahead of all other manufacturers with regard to quality of product and that they will be a major force when they get the design element right.

Buying replica kits is certainly not on my to do list though.

I always get one to potter around in at home. I like this one so I have ordered it

It's a little better than last seasons, the away shirt looks better than the blue and yellow wavy number.