NEW KIT | Page 3 | Vital Football

NEW KIT

No they said from the start without the 30 odd million for the loan we still owed 10 million.Approx numbers

Why did they quote 3.5m to buy the club if it wouldn't clear the debts?

If 3.5m would clear the debts why has the 3m brought in and spent on paying debts not reduce the 3.5m price at all?

He is not one to be conservative with words.
But most are nonsense. Unlike your self where every word is a winner

I don't blame you for being so embarrased of yourself you had to try and create a new identity Craig and pretend to be someone else. But if i was going to try and pretend to be someone else i'd not be stupid enough to blatently reveal my identity and if i did i'd at least have the bottle to hold my hand up when rumbled.

I don't blame you for being so embarrased of yourself you had to try and create a new identity Craig and pretend to be someone else. But if i was going to try and pretend to be someone else i'd not be stupid enough to blatently reveal my identity and if i did i'd at least have the bottle to hold my hand up when rumbled.

You going for gold star plus then KDZ, with your tenacity to get something coherent and tangible from Craig.....god loves a trier as they say 😉

What are you on about. Create a new identity, I got banned beacuse a few people couldnt get their head around someone sticking up for Paul Cook, at the height of the hysteria of hating Paul Cook I was one of the very few on here saying he would come good. For saying that people moaned about me.

Embarrased, I would hang my head if I acted like a sheep and agreed with some of the muppets on here with their trheats of violence against Paul Cook and now the Admin

As for having bottle, its so easy to agree with people on here I get abuse for having a different opinion. As for rumbled hahaha
Revealing my I never hid it. Why say you wounldnt be daft enough to reveal it and then say you would.

You cant have it both ways

What are you on about. Create a new identity, I got banned beacuse a few people couldnt get their head around someone sticking up for Paul Cook, at the height of the hysteria of hating Paul Cook I was one of the very few on here saying he would come good. For saying that people moaned about me.

Embarrased, I would hang my head if I acted like a sheep and agreed with some of the muppets on here with their trheats of violence against Paul Cook and now the Admin

As for having bottle, its so easy to agree with people on here I get abuse for having a different opinion. As for rumbled hahaha
Revealing my I never hid it. Why say you wounldnt be daft enough to reveal it and then say you would.

You cant have it both ways

You never hid it? Then why when confronted with by multiple posters multiple times you've repeatly dodged it for months and at the start pretended you didn't know what people were on about.

Also there are plenty of posters who respectfully disagree and can keep civil and make good counter arguments. You don't and that is why you are the running joke of the forum.

You never hid it? Then why when confronted with by multiple posters multiple times you've repeatly dodged it for months and at the start pretended you didn't know what people were on about.

Also there are plenty of posters who respectfully disagree and can keep civil and make good counter arguments. You don't and that is why you are the running joke of the forum.
A running joke, who cares if people like me like you or whatever.
As for making good counter arguments, most on here just agree with each other, the admin are corrupt wankers, Paul Cook a awful manager, Paul Cook a dick for taking the bristol job with us getting compensation and threatening violence against both Paul Cook and the Admin.

Not many made arguments against those thmes, but happily went along with it didnt they. I offer a counter argument and as i dont step in line with the sheep on here of which you are one i get singled out for abuse. I dont care, but as i have said before no wonder this forum only has a dozen or so posters as its an echo chamber for the conspiracy theorist tormentors

Just bought mine complete with supporters club logo. I'll buy another with sponsor on if and when we have an owner and are out of this nightmare. This could be the last ever shirt guys.

Just bought mine complete with supporters club logo. I'll buy another with sponsor on if and when we have an owner and are out of this nightmare. This could be the last ever shirt guys.
I know a few who have bought and yes it could be the last ever one to buy.
The fact that the shorts, socks and other kits aren't available speaks volumes as to our current status.
Would love to buy some for both posterity and as they are great looking but not to the benefit of Begbies

Undecided whether to buy or not as wouldn't want a penny going to fat twat...i quite like the idea of no sponsor logo...just shirt. Hmmmm, Undecided.

Undecided whether to buy or not as wouldn't want a penny going to fat twat...i quite like the idea of no sponsor logo...just shirt. Hmmmm, Undecided.
I was torn between old school no sponsor strip or visibly supporting the SC ... but the SC stickers sold out before the shirt so that made the decision for me!

TBH not a fan (of the home kit), so bought a training top instead. Away's nice though, want that with a SC logo on