NEW KIT | Page 2 | Vital Football

NEW KIT

I really like the new kits.

The only thing i'd say is i think our home kits benefit from having a little bit of a third colours to go with the blue and white. In the past we've had touch of green, yellow / gold, black or red for the trim on of the colar and sleeves and i think help to make the kit really 'pop'. Also on the stripes i always prefer when they block out the back of the shirt to be all white or blue so the numbers are easier to read. But those are relatively minor things.

Love the gold numbers on the back of the black kit, the kit in generally looks really good.

Pleased with those. Now all we need is a team to play in them!

The initial third colour - green - was a nod to what was JJB corporate colours. Given the lack of help in desperate times from the Whelan family despite them trousering £14m from the HK shysters only right that we go back to traditional blue and white stripes.
On the money for me !

I think the fact that Morsy isn't one of the players chosen to model the kits tells you they think he's most likely going.

As it stands Garner, Jones, Pearce, Evans and Naismith i imagine are not expected to leave. But i'm sure Admin are on the phone to everyone offering them for next to nothing. So you never know.

Every shirt sold puts more revenue into the kitty. We all need to buy one guys even if you dont normally just buy one it could be the last Latics shirt we ever see.

ONE LIFE ONE LOVE ONE WIGAN ATHLETIC

THE REAL MELCHESTER ROVERS

Will it put revenue in the kitty or into Krasners pocket? Think some clarity needed before everyone rushes to buy as may be better to hang fire and purchase under new (fingers crossed) ownership.

Will it put revenue in the kitty or into Krasners pocket? Think some clarity needed before everyone rushes to buy as may be better to hang fire and purchase under new (fingers crossed) ownership.
It'll go to the club. It will provide funds that means we (hopefully) don't need to sell anyone else.

It'll go to the club. It will provide funds that means we (hopefully) don't need to sell anyone else.

We could sell a million quids worth of shirts and I don't think it would stop the fire sale. If there is an offer it will be sold no matter how low. Krasner and Stanleys closing down sale everything must go.

Krasner and Stanleys closing down sale everything must go.

Everything must go to stop the club ceasing to exsist. You dont like the price things have been sold for, but money had to come in.

Players wanted to leave we needed money right there and right then we didnt get what a lot think the players are worth, but we was desperate.

If only one team wanted a player and we needed the money we had to take that money offered

Last edited:
Everything must go to stop the club ceases to exsist. You dont like the price things have been sold for put money had to come in.

Players wanted to leave we needed monay right there and right then we didntget what a lot think the players are worth, but we was desperate.

If only one team wanted a player and we needed the money we had to take that money offered

If you set a valuation of 3.5m 3 weeks ago you can't strip out 3m+ of assets and expect anyone to meet the previous valuation.

Whilst I love both the new kit designs I will buy nothing which will add a single penny to the benefit of the parasites in control of our club. Once new owners confirmed front of the queue.
I follow for me will be via our opponents portals.

Or you dont sell and still have 3million worth of debt

They were the ones setting the price saying that would give the buyer a clean slate. We know you cant leave admin with football creditors and cant avoid 15 point penalty without paying 25p in the pound to non football creditors. Whatever the final price of sale is needs to clear the outstanding debts. So when they said 3.5m that amount should have covered the remaining debts, which apparently it didn't.

If they said it was 6m originally but it's 3m now due to the money brought in for player sales reducing the debt that makes total sense - no issue with that. But if 3.5m was effectively the figure to clear the debts prior to raising 3m in asset sales - it makes no sense there is still 3.5m debt left after paying off 3m in debts. Even if it didn't drop 3m in price, you'd expect the price to drop by something rather than stay completely static. The original 3.5m was their number, so was their original valuation wrong or is it wrong now?

Last edited:
No they said from the start without the 30 odd million for the loan we still owed 10 million.Approx numbers

Last edited:
KDZ.....u win gold star of the week award, purely on your consistency in being able to reply to some of Craigs gobbledegook n wind ups.
He is not one to be conservative with words.
But most are nonsense. Unlike your self where every word is a winner

Last edited: