NEW KIT | Vital Football

NEW KIT

Pie eyed

Vital Youth Team
Just wondered when supporters club was unveiling new kit with I believe supporters club sponsor on front was mentioned by mick wimsey on Tuesdays podcast but new season starts day and half any news anyone

From the look of pre season friendly game pics, it's basically last years youth kit. So the same as last season but 3PL sponsor instead of the gambling one

I thought it was a take on the 3 amigos blue white and green kit similar to the one from season before last. May be wrong mind.

I thought it was a take on the 3 amigos blue white and green kit similar to the one from season before last. May be wrong mind.
I think considering the last two kits Puma have done for us have been modern takes on old kits, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this ones the same, although because they've already done the 3 amigos one, I'd expect something different this time. Early 90s or 00s would be great shouts!

According to radio the new name of wish fm which is greatest hits radio they are the new kit sponsor for the first few games secured by the supporters club

Nice away kit and home kit.
Should play in black until the admins and their enhanced fees are long gone, the club have decent new owners and the EFL acknowledge they are complete t00ls

Which of those players will still be here come January ? The curse of modelling the kits may yet strike !

Nice away kit and home kit.
Should play in black until the admins and their enhanced fees are long gone, the club have decent new owners and the EFL acknowledge they are complete t00ls

Which of those players will still be here come January ? The curse of modelling the kits may yet strike !
If you're waiting for the EFL to acknowledge anything, we'll be playing in black for a very long time!