New Kit | Vital Football

New Kit

Not a lot of imagination gone into that is there . This years kit is better .
I would love to see just a plain white shirt if that is the best on offer !

I keep telling myself these are fake and we wouldn’t have kits this bad, but these images keep popping up, so I’m beginning to think there must be some truth in these god awful designs!!

Very 80s by the looks of things. Don't mind the top one but with the sponsorship with AIA it's going to tough for anyone to create something that will be aesthetically pleasing.

I must say, I really like the yellow one. I think it's the first one in years that I've actually been tempted to buy. Reminds me of the my first ever Spurs shirt (was handed down to me). It was a plain yellow one with just the Spurs badge. I think it was from the 70/80s which is before my time but it's the kit I think of when people mention iconic Spurs kits. Not sure how iconic it actually is, or if it just feels that way to me. Any of the more 'experienced' gents able to say?

20200531_154915.jpg

Dear Lord tell me this is a spoof...

Honestly don't think I would want one...even if it was a gift...

Flipping horrible

We need kit that’s swash buckling in style. Definitely not pink or green. We need style, not something that looks like we’re car mechanics (no offence to any car fixers out there).
I agree about the Holsten kit of the 90’s. I still have 9 kits, I liked the Pony stuff too. Art is one thing but we’re not on the catwalk, we’re trying to frighten the opposition with professional looking kit and play, not by wearing rags.

Really not a fan of any of these. We've really gone back to the 90's with some of these horrible pattern kits. I dont mind more blue if the white is white.

The fourth kit is a bit nicer.

Seems the leaked photos are legit. Seen AJ Tracey showing off the home shirt on his IG. Looks a lot better on. Still wouldn’t buy it.
The green looks like a keepers shirt and maybe the yellow is a grower, but my money is safe.