New Kit To Be Delivered In A Different Way | Page 4 | Vital Football

New Kit To Be Delivered In A Different Way

My 95/96 navy shirt still fits perfectly, yet the 13/14 shirt likes to show everyone how much beer I like to drink.

I think the newer shirts are just designed to fat shame.

It’s Football Shirt Friday today in aid of the Bobby Moore foundation, made me have a look at all the football shirts I have in my wardrobe (Which I rarely wear but couldn’t sell), the mid 90s goalie shirts are something of a work of art!

I've got the white hummell away 89-90 umbro white away 90-91 90-91 home yellow umbro away , mint . Black and green away 93 reebok home 95 reebok home 97.

I've got some Hummel gear that still fits (just) albeit the shorts look like speedos whenever on (black away shorts) , rarely worn , one careful owner

A lot of my kits from mid nineties when I started supporting villa are kids sizes but over the years I’ve got the ones I really like in adult sizes from eBay. Even found the 1995/96 home shirt in a bag in lost property at work about to be thrown out! Couldn’t believe my luck with that one as it was and still is in mint condition, can’t believe no one came back for it.

For anyone interested there’s an ‘fabric of football’ exhibition on in London at the moment near Brick Lane, looks like retro football shirt heaven on instagram, hopefully they bring it to Birmingham.