New Kick-Off Time For Trip To Doncaster | Vital Football

New Kick-Off Time For Trip To Doncaster

Bit of a pain for those of us who have to travel some distances.
However didn't someone clarify last season that IFollow can't show matches from 245pm on a Saturday. With a half twelve kick off rather than 1pm it should be done by half two.
Anyone know what are the rules on that this season? Hopefully the same as tickets for this might be difficult to get hold of

Bit of a pain for those of us who have to travel some distances.
However didn't someone clarify last season that IFollow can't show matches from 245pm on a Saturday. With a half twelve kick off rather than 1pm it should be done by half two.
Anyone know what are the rules on that this season? Hopefully the same as tickets for this might be difficult to get hold of

Rules haven’t changed. It’s an interesting question to see if it’s allowed on UK iFollow. Hope so.

giving this one the big swerve
first the trains are ucked up ........kings cross closed
all tickets double priced out of st PANCRAS
and now the old bill stick their oar in.
PILE OF SH1T.

Living in Donnygrad, but unable to attend match due to work, dont park in the Lakeside shopping area as I'm sure it time limited.

How long since the fixtures were released, six weeks ?

Enough time for people to book there trains, and then the Police decide to alter the kick off. What has changed since the announcement of fixtures to make the police alter the kick off time six weeks later and only four weeks before kick off.?

giving this one the big swerve
first the trains are ucked up ........kings cross closed
all tickets double priced out of st PANCRAS
and now the old bill stick their oar in.
PILE OF SH1T.

Feel for you Devon. They don’t make it easy for the exiled imps. Ridiculous late decision,as has been said fans will have already booked trains.
If the ko time needed to be changed it could have been done weeks ago

Uttercrap

Start date24/08/2019 00:00End date26/08/2019 Route affected
East Midlands Trains between Leicester / Nottingham and Lincoln, between Matlock and Newark Castle and between Nottingham / Newark North Gate and Cleethorpes
LNER between Aberdeen / Edinburgh and London Kings Cross

TOC(s) affectedEast Midlands Trains; LNER; Description
Major upgrade work will be taking place in the Newark area, closing all lines.

East Midlands Trains trains are replaced by buses between Nottingham and Lincoln and also between Newark North Gate and Lincoln.

Most LNER trains are diverted between Doncaster and Peterborough via but not calling at Lincoln but some trains will run through to terminate or start from Retford. Replacement buses will run between Retford and Peterborough via Newark and Grantham.

LNER trains are also affected by engineering work in the London Kings Cross area.

Well I'm doubly glad I didn't pay £100 for non-refundable train tickets back when the fixture list came out...

A 12.30 kick off ! Its ridiculous .Police advise .Bullshyte . Now don't get me wrong I can re call some tasty battling back in the day at Donny when Lincoln were in town.Them days are all but gone though .Its victimisation. I guarantee in and around Edgbaston Birmingham there will be high volume of alcohol intake by some that subsequently will result in behaviour that is anti social .Yes I hear you say but that's the Cricket,Its different .No it aint .

Bit of a late call, this. Surely police will know what games they want to move even before the fixtures come out?!

South Yorkshire Police are widely regarded as one of the worst police forces when it comes to football, though. They move games left, right and centre and are known for their heavy policing.

I live in Doncaster and have observed that the relationship between Rovers and the local community is far inferior to that between the Imps and the people of Lincoln. There is even a pub in Doncaster town centre with a sign in the window stating they will close on the days Rovers play at home. Very different to the welcoming approach Lincoln pubs take, and profit from.
Clearly South Yorks police also have an anti football mindset rooted in the 1980s.

Doncaster seem to move a lot of their 'home derbies' to 12.30 as i went v Grimsby a few years ago to get the ground ticked off and im sure they played Scunny and Rotherham last season with an early kick-off

What I can't get my head around is the Rotherham and Donny games will have similar numbers of Lincoln fans, similar numbers of home fans, both managed by South Yorkshire Police.

Rotherham is about 6 miles further than Donny.

I can only assume SYP are using one of the last times we played each other (at Donny) bout 15 years ago- was more than a little bother that night.

I also assume Lincs Police will have been in liaison with SYP and maybe intelligence leads to the decision- intelligence which we wouldnt know about.

Seems very odd to move Donny but not Rotherham however several clubs will be looking forward to making our acquaintance again this season after several years apart.

Who knows- mad, barking or informed decision making. You figure!