New job advertised 1 hour ago on club website | Vital Football

New job advertised 1 hour ago on club website

The reason there has been a role advertised is because there is funding for it, that could be from monies provided by footballs governing bodies or from the governments educational academies funding, the administrators or perspective new owners have no authority to sanction it.

The reason there has been a role advertised is because there is funding for it, that could be from monies provided by footballs governing bodies or from the governments educational academies funding, the administrators or perspective new owners have no authority to sanction it.
You mean no authority to not sanction it. ?

You mean no authority to not sanction it. ?

I mean it has nothing to do with either the administrators or the the ones looking to take the club over, the funding for the role is from finance already in place from existing sources, this funding will be still in place after takeover and nothing to do with if new owners continue to contribute towards future development, as you seem to keep insisting will happen.

Perhaps you can look into the leganes academy funding model to see if there is state or La Liga funding.

I mean it has nothing to do with either the administrators or the the ones looking to take the club over, the funding for the role is from finance already in place from existing sources, this funding will be still in place after takeover and nothing to do with if new owners continue to contribute towards future development, as you seem to keep insisting will happen.

Perhaps you can look into the leganes academy funding model to see if there is state or La Liga funding.

What you wrote just didn't read right ......... I was simply trying to confirm what I thought you meant.

You say they didn't need to sanction it, as they aren't providing the funding. Fair enough, though it would seem a little pointless going ahead with the recruitment if they don't intend to keep an academy going (for a while at least) afterwards.

For what it's worth, I've been "insisting" nothing. The only thing I've said is that I can see sales from academy graduates as being one of the few ways that any owner could hope to make money out of a League 1 (or even Championship) club.

I'm well aware of the rumours that the stated intent from Moreno (and/or Cristo) re maintaining and (developing) the academy may not be as sincere as we all might hope. However, as it stands, I choose to be sceptical of those rumours ...... for the reason given above.

As for the (successful) Leganes academy, I've no idea how how it's funded, nor have I any intention to find out. It's irrelevant.................. though I suppose you can tell us if you wish.

Who has said anywhere that the prospective new owners "don't intend to keep an academy going ", the academy as it is now is funded from different sources, the worry is will the new owners continue to contribute to this and it's future development.

Who has said anywhere that the prospective new owners "don't intend to keep an academy going ", the academy as it is now is funded from different sources, the worry is will the new owners continue to contribute to this and it's future development.

As I said LMB, I was relating to rumours that have abounded for a while now.......... though if (as you say) the worry is that the Spaniards cease to contribute, or pay interest to the running of the academy, I guess it would at best stutter and potentially fail of its own accord.

Either way, same outcome..................... so let's be hopeful that it's bollocks.

Could have been that the old one wasn't willing to take his mandatory wage cut and left the club. Wouldn't blame him if so...

Currently we have a Category 2 Academy. The following diagram is an example of how the FA expect a Category 2 Academy to be set up.

Red roles = senior management of club,

Dark Blue = Full Time Employees,

Light Blue = Part Time Employees. Screenshot_20201218-020521_Drive.jpg

Be worth keeping a close eye on the job vacancy page on the club site in the coming weeks if this takeover goes through. Will tell us a lot as to how many are jumping ship.