New home shirt | Vital Football

New home shirt

Hmm. Bit underwhelming if real. Also are BOXT definitely our sponsors next season? Can’t remember how long the deal was but we only got them on the front cos Football Index folded, didn’t we?

That's just a snide copy of last seasons shirt!
I think so too. It is the poorly executed Macron label that gives the game away. Although the traditionalist in me harps back to that silky Adidas kit in which Forest won the League and European Cups, I quite like this Macron stuff, which has a degree of football heritage to it. Although Forest will be the only Premier League team wearing Macron, there are FIVE Serie A teams (including Lazio), 3 Ligue 1, 2 La Liga (including Real Sociedad) and some famous Eastern European teams, such as Red Star Belgrade, CSKA Sofia and Hajduk Split.

I still have a couple of Premier League shirts from the 90s (amazingly they still fit but are a bit ‘snug’) so it will be nice to add to them…

I've not had a shirt since I was a full kit ****** (home and away) in 1991
There is something just WRONG with grown men wearing replica kits in my humble opinion but it seems to be acceptable these days for some reason. Its only acceptable or cool to wear one why on holiday abroad etc. I'm just an old school dinosaur I suppose but each to his own. I haven't had one since the Skol days but I bought them every season for my kids.
Also, tight fitting replica shirts combined with three quater length tracksuit bottoms is a crime no English man should ever commit!

There is something just WRONG with grown men wearing replica kits in my humble opinion but it seems to be acceptable these days for some reason. Its only acceptable or cool to wear one why on holiday abroad etc. I'm just an old school dinosaur I suppose but each to his own. I haven't had one since the Skol days but I bought them every season for my kids.
Also, tight fitting replica shirts combined with three quater length tracksuit bottoms is a crime no English man should ever commit!

You'll be telling me you hate St George thongs next ffs. :(

In my defence I was nine years old