New Forum & Log In Details | Vital Football

New Forum & Log In Details

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Just been asked, due to the new forum format, to pop a new thread at the top for anyone facing problems accessing their account.

So, if anyone can’t login, please email membership@vitalfootball.co.uk with their exact username and they will sort it out!

Regards

OKD

:tophat:

Well having real trouble with this new Forum format, can anybody help.
When I am trying to read something it keeps jumping to a Reward Centre, also everything keep jumping about when I think it is settled and I go to click on something to read, it jumps and I end upnclicking something I don't want, so annoying......help!
During writing this the page jumped to this Reward Centre twice!

All I can suggest is that you email your issues to the above link, that way there is more chance that they will seek to resolve problems.

There will always be teething problems and unfortunately, I'n no techie - so if you email those that are, then hopefully it will improve the forum for all.

barely functioning? you mean if all 6 of us were on at the same time it couldnt cope? new site has no real 'feel' i visit way less, maybe just cis end o season blues

It's working pretty well for me except that the right hand part of the screen is full of adds which jump about in a crazy fashion. Can be quite irritating.
Other than that I think it's an improvement.

Phew...yes phew...Luton not a bad team at all. They are not afraid to go forward and not easy to break at the back, considering that we are playing pretty well apart from that final ball.
I think I said it a game or two ago, Murray s honeymoon is over..it lasted one game. He did a Grabban, missing that sitter. Its frustrating for Taylor being on the bench seeing that he never really had a run of games starting a game. Now probably will be brought in in the last 15 or 20 minutes.
To go back to the start, Luton not a bad team, and this game can go either way, even Luton finding a goal and nicking it.
Fingers crossed.

This is actually better for us now. We have to go all out to beat Southampton and Chelsea and arsenal

I felt a bit cocky today, maybe it’s my fault